MostlyHarmless

Aug 6, 2017
This occurred during the Kari/Aria scene.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch73.rpy", line 659, in script call
    call AriaKariThreesome from d73_threesome
ScriptError: could not find label 'reduceLust'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ariadates.rpyc", line 204, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "ariadates.rpyc", line 204, in script call
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'reduceLust'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Roommate 0.10.08
Wed Jan 31 14:41:14 2024

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
We badly need more Lois slave content. Recent updates was for her girlfriend path :(

And Im so looking forward to give her new huge tits as well!
I hope I will have some choice in the matter. Lois's breasts are perfect for me now. A real woman on a milk cow farm. :D

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
We badly need more Lois slave content. Recent updates was for her girlfriend path :(

And Im so looking forward to give her new huge tits as well!
Yes total, been a long time since we had a new sex scene with Lois.
I think Lois is the best, I like both her slave and whore path.

Hopefully we will see more of Lois in the next update, as it will be Monday.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the update, the game is good!! I completed the update without any errors at all. Strange)

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
I hope I will have some choice in the matter. Lois's breasts are perfect for me now. A real woman on a milk cow farm. :D
I mean, it's already perfectly optional because there's a choice when she asks about Lactomax and you can just say you like her breasts the way they are. Just means more work for the dev to make different renders for Lois with different breast sizes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, it's already perfectly optional because there's a choice when she asks about Lactomax and you can just say you like her breasts the way they are. Just means more work for the dev to make different renders for Lois with different breast sizes.
You know it really isn't...right? Sure, choice on what size you prefer...that's your only choice...she has surgery regardless depending on whether you push for it or not. (if don't, she has an accident and her implants burst...either way...she on the LactoMax II)

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
You know it really isn't...right? Sure, choice on what size you prefer...that's your only choice...she has surgery regardless depending on whether you push for it or not. (if don't, she has an accident and her implants burst...either way...she on the LactoMax II)
Hmm, can't you just tell you like her breasts the size they are now? I don't remember properly but I could've sworn that is an option.

But hey, it seems the Dev is the breast type then so hooray for us big tits lovers x)

• Love
Reactions: Logan1377

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, can't you just tell you like her breasts the size they are now? I don't remember properly but I could've sworn that is an option.

But hey, it seems the Dev is the breast type then so hooray for us big tits lovers x)
Yes you can...but she will stay have an accident and rupture her implants...thus ending up on it anyway.

What I do expect...is whatever size you chose...is where she will stop at (and yes, that would require 3 sets of renders for Lois everyn time but honestly, not that time-consuming).

Last edited:

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
This is directed more for the Developer: (BTW this is my one of my absolute favorite VN/Games)

Is there any chance to get a serious girlfriend (1 on 1) route with either Kara, Kiri, or Kira?

Even though Kari has agreed to having your baby after selecting your relationship to be just sexual, you discover at the bar that she is whoring herself out at private functions at the bar including vaginal sex! At this point you should be given the opportunity to end the relationship and/or make her move out. As well as have the conversation about pregnancy since she agreed to have your baby. What about getting pregnant from someone else from having unprotected sex?

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes