Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Have to play pool at the bar...make the bet with the guy...lose...offer Lois....make her go along with it...
I don't even think I had a scene where that was even an option. I'll eventually have to start over making a variety of choices and charting where each one leads.

siam@mirza

Mar 16, 2022
In android version, The character portrait overlaps the text. And increasing or decreasing the text size doesn't help either . Can you fix that please. Like on/off option for character portrait.

Lrazer

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.11.01] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop link reports a virus. Patreon seems ok.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.11.01] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

- 431mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also, the Dev did mention that Mallory was originally going to be a dude (maybe a chick with a dick?), but the Developer changed their mind. From what others have said (I haven't played the whore/slut/sub, kink paths) Mallory comes across as a hidden predatory lesbian type, in the story. But she is still attractive, but from what gather many don't like her sexual personality in the story. :unsure:

View attachment 3408943
Gina, not Mallory.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Gina, not Mallory.
Oh, sorry...I messed up the name. Though, with the amount of love interests being introduced so far...it would be great if the dev added a character bio tab to his title. Which would allow players to keeping track of all the girls information and their relationship status, due to the amount of time between each update. (Provides character info for returning and new players.)

Reactions: Dark Silence
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes