xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which is why a few people have suspicions about some other odd content....

Unrelated, is the only way to get the Mallory milking content by keeping her in the penthouse? Had gone the route of setting her up to be in one of the condos and never saw it. Would be nice if you could be kind to her and still "help her out." :giggle:
If you choose Vanilla (no extreme content) from the begining, then you don't see lactation content, anyway if you do a strict Monogamous playthrough, the game seems to get "confused" and don't take into account the players choices, Had it that the Dildo content got pushed on me, having the old "Teacher" (relevant if you want to go on Dom Sub with Lois) move in to the condo then dildo box, I Ignored Lois and was even a Dick somtimes to her, but got her pushed in my face and the breast decision came up and the how she should have her pubic hair, etc etc. Inconsitent If you rejected her and not apropiate if you choose a strict profesional relship with her, Aria threesome got pushed on me even if I send Aria to the Island,
Conclusion If you are on a "Moral correct" state of mind and want to have Vanilla relship you can't keep faithfull.
I'm not complaining because my own saves are all on the "Spicy" side and have no problems with the Kinks, but putting on the shoes of those who don't want to see this content I can understand why they are pissed.
Anyway Kudos and great work Togs, !
Overall nothing what with a bit of tweaking can't be fixed.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If you choose Vanilla (no extreme content) from the begining, then you don't see lactation content
So no extreme content turns off the lactation but pushes the dildo stuff...and you have the S&M club where that creepy old woman teacher fucks Lois with a strap-on still as part of it...kinda weird choice of what to allow/block by the dev with that. But then again, player choice seems to be increasingly meaningless (Kiki apparently being forced to be your PA??? being the most glaring one to me personally).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and you have the S&M club where that creepy old woman teacher fucks Lois with a strap-on still as part of it.
No, you don't see that content, (sorry non native english speaker) my observation is that you have that lady move in to the condo, mainly because Loise begs you for it. But if you don't choose "what is in for me" you don't see that content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
No, you don't see that content, (sorry non native english speaker) my observation is that you have that lady move in to the condo, mainly because Loise begs you for it. But if you don't choose "what is in for me" you don't see that content.
Lois owing you a favor leads to seeing her get railed with a strap-on? That's awful writing/logic.

Also, wasn't the S&M/date night scenes earlier than the pool scene (can't remember)? If so that wouldn't make sense.

Also S&M club you have branching choices, privately in the room with Lois or the content that leads to the strap-on (forced iirc) so doesn't make sense for that to be an A-> B choice.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lois owing you a favor leads to seeing her get railed with a strap-on? That's awful writing/logic.

Also, wasn't the S&M/date night scenes earlier than the pool scene (can't remember)? If so that wouldn't make sense.
I don't know, I opted out of that content in this quick playtrough, I doubt, because you have to have a relship with Lois, and meet a lot of conditions so when she owes you a favor you can go to the S&M club to train her even there you got the option of not letting her fuck by the Lady.
On the Pool party is the trigger to open that content, " what is in for me?" opens that path and only if you have her as your Slut and did fuck her in the Kitchen before ,and I did not choose any of it !

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I don't know, I opted out of that content in this quick playtrough, I doubt, because you have to have a relship with Lois, and meet a lot of conditions so when she owes you a favor you can go to the S&M club to train her even there you got the option of not letting her fuck by the Lady.
On the Pool party is the trigger to open that content, " what is in for me?" opens that path and only if you have her as your Slut and did fuck her in the Kitchen before ,and I did not choose any of it !
Then why are you telling me the content is a certain way if you havent played that content? :WutFace:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We have a comunication problem here, I guess. I made a Monogamus Kari Playtrough, and found story wise inconsistent content.
but no S&M content, and no HuCow content. Only that I couldn't avoid the Old Hag moving in to the condo. and pulling that Dildo stuff.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We have a comunication problem here, I guess. I made a Monogamus Kari Playtrough, and found story wise inconsistent content.
but no S&M content, and no HuCow content. Only that I couldn't avoid the Old Hag moving in to the condo. and pulling that Dildo stuff.
So, yeah. I'm fucked. I'll just delete this.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Only that I couldn't avoid the Old Hag moving in to the condo.
LOL i thought I was the only one. When given that choice, I'm thinking, where's the option to tell her to fuk right off? Okay, so I can give you a condo, or let you stay in an expensive penthouse, or give you a ton of cash? But what if I don't even like you?

• Haha
Reactions: MrBenny

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
LOL i thought I was the only one. When given that choice, I'm thinking, where's the option to tell her to fuk right off? Okay, so I can give you a condo, or let you stay in an expensive penthouse, or give you a ton of cash? But what if I don't even like you?
No not Mallory, the interaction with Mallory were just like you wanted it to be, friendly and you can give her a hand, and you can let her even sit on the reception if you want.
I mean Lois ex Teacher from the orphanage,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gojii

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No not Mallory, the interaction with Mallory were just like you wanted it to be, friendly and you can give her a hand, and you can let her even sit on the reception if you want.
I mean Lois ex Teacher from the orphanage,
:sick: :sick: yeah do not want. Though mallory was the same for me, I just wanted her to leave me alone.

Reactions: Gojii

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
OK, for me this is a (stupid) cuck moment in the story...well one on a few that irked me. :mad:

Well, just a few examples of the Dev cucking the MC...by having MC cuck himself with a gift. :KEK:
Regards.
To be fair, there are many questionable things this title's Dev chose.
That just aren't something a guy would do and..
it is a consistent occurrence, count on it.

Several Dev's chosen this rout have never really recovered.
Truly no surprise at all.
If not stuck testing, can just pass on it.

It's all good!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately, I still had to have that threesome with Kari & the other girl.

Edit - Maybe the dev is waiting to go over old bugs until after the story is finished.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
:sick: :sick: yeah do not want. Though mallory was the same for me, I just wanted her to leave me alone.
Well I would've preferred a choice to NOT walk over to that fucking truck, and then MC would have just gone into the house and avoided gifts. Then we wouldn't see all those damn dildos in the story... :KEK:

Though, It's good seeing older looking characters without the typical huge balloon tits, and asses. I could see that character asset being used as the naughty aunt, or maybe attractive hot Mom in another project.

Also, the Dev did mention that Gina was originally going to be a dude (maybe a chick with a dick?), but the Developer changed their mind. From what others have said (I haven't played the whore/slut/sub, kink paths) Gina comes across as a hidden predatory lesbian type, in the story. But she is still attractive, but from what gather many don't like her sexual personality in the story. :unsure:

screenshot0034.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes