gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So as to the personal assistant, later on what alternatives are there aside from bringing Kiki from her hotel? I'm guessing I probably took a less common route based on the chatter about the office staff shuffles. (Also is the only spot I can hire her for as the PA, or can I have her in reception? Was really weird for her to suddenly come in to be MC's PA out of nowhere).
There are no alternatives. The MC's current PA that he's promoted to COO for no good reason just decides to hire a hotel concierge she's met once from halfway across the globe for her old job.

The receptionist/intern positions are a separate matter.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There are no alternatives. The MC's current PA that he's promoted to COO for no good reason just decides to hire a hotel concierge she's met once from halfway across the globe for her old job.

The receptionist/intern positions are a separate matter.
FFS, you'd think it'd be the head of reception or for comedic reasons the interns as an option, or the woman who was the daughter or whatever of the guy in the UK (name eludes me) that had Lois upset over.

Which imo would've made for a good story of her and Lois ended up getting along in the end if both were capable, her ending up loyal on a personal rather than just sexual level to MC for helping her get out of the mess over there.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
OK, for me this is a (stupid) cuck moment in the story...well one on a few that irked me. :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, just a few examples of the Dev cucking the MC...by having MC cuck himself with a gift. :KEK:
Regards.
Damn, there are no shortage of things wrong with this game, but this is what you care about, fucking dildos? :ROFLMAO:

I fucking can't.

Fair enough I guess, f95 users are finding new things to feel cucked by, and I don't even know why I'm surprised tbh.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
OK, for me this is a (stupid) cuck moment in the story...well one on a few that irked me. :mad:

Well, just a few examples of the Dev cucking the MC...by having MC cuck himself with a gift. :KEK:
Regards.
Does that shit happen even on the solo romance path?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I tried the no kink, sort of vanilla path (2 GF's+). And I though that was funny, but kind of odd for a vanilla path. MC is intentionally trying to stretch out his love interests with a huge dildo...that is an odd thing to have in a AVN. Like when MC hears his love interest in the other room playing with herself (she yells "three fingers...!"), and he goes to sleep. :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
good question, about Dildo Kari has one from the begining and Kara used it as well, If you give Lois the Dildo, and you are not on any path with her who cares ? and the other thingy to test is not allow the ex orfanate teacher to live there, theorically she don't move in and you don't get the dildo for Lois.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well I tried the no kink, sort of vanilla path (2 GF's+). And I though that was funny, but kind of odd for a vanilla path. MC is intentionally trying to stretch out his love interests with a huge dildo...that is an odd thing to have in a AVN. Like when MC hears his love interest in the other room playing with herself, and he goes to sleep. :WaitWhat:
you have the option to Masturbate in that scene if he sleeps that is your decision.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
good question, about Dildo Kari has one from the begining and Kara used it as well, If you give Lois the Dildo, and you are not on any path with her who cares ? and the other thingy to test is not allow the ex orfanate teacher to live there, theorically she don't move in and you don't get the dildo for Lois.
Well I tried the no kink, sort of vanilla path (2 GF's+). And I though that was funny, but kind of odd for a vanilla path. MC is intentionally trying to stretch out his love interests with a huge dildo...that is an odd thing to have in a AVN. Like when MC hears his love interest in the other room playing with herself, and he goes to sleep. :WaitWhat:
When this first dropped I only went for the roommate chick, who at the time I thought was the MC's sister? Is that still a safe solo romance path or is that one damaged?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When this first dropped I only went for the roommate chick, who at the time I thought was the MC's sister? Is that still a safe solo romance path or is that one damaged?
No clue, Kari has the dildo so the sex scene where you use the dildo on her can happen. (last update and anal with her)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...interesting. I'm sorry but I paused the story and replied earlier about that fucking dildo... Which seems to be getting more action than MC now. :KEK:

OK, after MC places a big black dildo on the desk, and instructs Kiki to undress. While Kiki was looking at the big black dildo, it reminded her of her school Academy years, as well when the last time she had sex. Oh, from that Christmas gang rape that happened when she was too drunk to do anything about it. (WTF)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Regards.
You really can't be serious....right?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not shure about it that depends on the degree of "sluttiness" and corruption of her in your relship, I'll have to make a playtrough to give you solid info about that,
Thanks, bro. I was goin to restart this after I catch up on LRH.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
To be fair, with him laying it all out and that you can go a no kink route and have the dildo stuff anyhow is kind of annoying. I felt that entire scene was weird as hell. Just a truck full of sex toys spilling all over the place because...? :LUL:

I'm actually glad Aria is being sent across the ocean, given she's been a bad influence on Kari since day one. You can say you don't like body piercings (that Aria encouraged her to get) and Kari doesn't get rid of it for example. If Aria is never seen again in the game I'd be glad. Make her going "missing" as a plot point for all I care. :KEK:

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Not shure about it that depends on the degree of "sluttiness" and corruption of her in your relship, I'll have to make a playtrough to give you solid info about that,
Hmm, Kiki has no stats with MC yet. Yet after her telling MC it's been two years of no sex, MC gives her a big black dildo...instead of his own dick. Sure that makes sense. I'm thinking this is one of those Patreon paid kink spots.
Still would be great if that content could be avoided.

Reactions: Gojii

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No you get Kiki as your PA no way around. and it has been said already that it is a paid wish, which I personally take with a few grains of salt , In fact it was neither confirmed nor denyed by Togs

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone know if there are any repercussions choosing the yellow text (2nd) choice?
(Searching and watching Kiki's video)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
No you get Kiki as your PA no way around. and it has been said already that it is a paid wish, which I personally take with a few grains of salt , In fact it was neither confirmed nor denyed by Togs
Which is why a few people have suspicions about some other odd content....

Unrelated, is the only way to get the Mallory milking content by keeping her in the penthouse? Had gone the route of setting her up to be in one of the condos and never saw it. Would be nice if you could be kind to her and still "help her out." :giggle:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes