Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There's no NTR.

Any scenes with another male are either with a woman who is not your LI (and you have to make choices to find that)...or you have told/forced to be with on a sharing path. Regardless of what some fragile members of our community believe, neither of those are NTR.

On the first part my previous comment, on one path (where you use said LI to make a baby) then there is debate to be had as to whether she should be doing what she is. But that's entirely another argument, she is still not your LI on that path, just a baby making object. Whether this is actually bad coding/a bug or not..remains to be seen.
Are we talking about background characters here ? I dont buy the BS excuse you always see where you get a LI introduced but she is already in a relationship with some guy so her having sex scenes is ok, type of excuse.

Last time I played was 6.3. So its been a while but even back then I didnt finished everything as I didnt focused on the sharing/prostitution paths but I still remember mostly was a kinetic novel when it came to choices.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are we talking about background characters here ? I dont buy the BS excuse you always see where you get a LI introduced but she is already in a relationship with some guy so her having sex scenes is ok, type of excuse.

Last time I played was 6.3. So its been a while but even back then I didnt finished everything as I didnt focused on the sharing/prostitution paths but I still remember mostly was a kinetic novel when it came to choices.
No, we're talking about a character you have to reject twice (and then have to make choices to see a specific scene). There are no characters already involved with someone else when you meet them.

Maybe play before trying to comment on stuff you have not seen?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No, we're talking about a character you have to reject twice (and then have to make choices to see a specific scene). There are no characters already involved with someone else when you meet them.

Maybe play before trying to comment on stuff you have not seen?
I litterly said as also you quoted it: "Last time I played was 6.3. So its been a while but even back then I didnt finished everything as I didnt focused on the sharing/prostitution paths but I still remember mostly was a kinetic novel when it came to choices. " Bruh...

Reactions: Gojii

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Error on the lois whore path in the pub:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch64.rpy", line 1885, in script call
    call thepub from _call_thepub
  File "game/loisdates.rpy", line 1277, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character (loisdates.rpy, line 1281)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1026, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character (loisdates.rpy, line 1281)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Roommate 0.11.01
Sat Mar  2 14:11:50 2024
Anyone got any idea how to fix the bit that is breaking:
1709400621385.png

Either editing loisdates.rpy or via console command?

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
she is still not your LI on that path, just a baby making object. Whether this is actually bad coding/a bug or not..remains to be seen.
I'm curious... On said path, do any of her relatives become available for the MC to date?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm curious... On said path, do any of her relatives become available for the MC to date?
Date...no. Though Kara wants to...so even on the baby-making path...they are just that...you're not actually in a relationship with them, though all except Kira will have flags set to 'wife' as relationship *shrugs*

I have a save myself specifically for Kara alone...if it ever actually happens...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3403753

bro your single color is killing me, I couldn't live without changes-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Separately, the only thing I think would still worry the NTR sensitive is how picking "give me the cliff notes" with kiki still results in a lengthy response (unless it was changed this very version).

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There's no NTR.

Any scenes with another male are either with a woman who is not your LI (and you have to make choices to find that)...or you have told/forced to be with on a sharing path. Regardless of what some fragile members of our community believe, neither of those are NTR.

A.) Maybe not NTR per say yet ... but it sure seems to be headed that way :(

On the first part my previous comment, on one path (where you use said LI to make a baby) then there is debate to be had as to whether she should be doing what she is. But that's entirely another argument, she is still not your LI on that path, just a baby making object. Whether this is actually bad coding/a bug or not..remains to be seen.

A.) even if you don't come in her .. she still claims she's pregnant by the MC o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not played the last two updates yet so that 'revelation' is news to me heh. I've downloaded so hopefully can get around to it tomorrow. I always wait 2 or 3 updates before bothering with this, have so many saves some of them are literally over in 2 mins if there's no content for a certain path.

Reactions: ImperialD

Hello21

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 3403753

EDIT IN THE NOTE PAD OR WHATEVER YOU ARE USING LIKE THIS
CHANGE THE ORIGNAL 1281 LINE TO THIS:

"Agree to his idea if fetishes \n[JRD](NTR HandJob Scene)":

IT FIXED IT FOR ME. PROBABLY THE DEV AT FAULT. THE OTHER REPLY OF THE OTHER GUY DIDN'T HELP AT ALL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufio

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Error on the lois whore path in the pub:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1026, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Roommate 0.11.01
Sat Mar  2 14:11:50 2024
Are you using a mod or a loading a save that had a mod installed? I can't recreate the problem in my game on the 11.01 version (Downloaded from patreon).

Below is how the code looks in my game.
1709413625365.png

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Any infos about Ashley on Day17, when you have the options between being her suggar daddy OR looking out for work in MC company ? See pic:
It seems you can only be her suggar daddy as for this update, right ?
I tried both, but it seems when you choose the "Help" option you kinda in a loop where you meet her day after day in her caffe shop and keep having these two options. But it seems either its bugged OR there is nothing planned/implimented as for her content right now for the comapny ?

My other question would be, do i "fuck myself up" in a way, when i become her Suggar Daddy ? I mean i dont mind, because she is my exclusive suggar babe now and I see where it can expand later on where i could add her into MC company. BUT: From my experience once you choose such paths your locked in into these relationships with her and cant go back, like in this game with Kari or Lois.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Any infos about Ashley on Day17, when you have the options between being her suggar daddy OR looking out for work in MC company ? See pic:
It seems you can only be her suggar daddy as for this update, right ?
I tried both, but it seems when you choose the "Help" option you kinda in a loop where you meet her day after day in her caffe shop and keep having these two options. But it seems either its bugged OR there is nothing planned/implimented as for her content right now for the comapny ?

My other question would be, do i "fuck myself up" in a way, when i become her Suggar Daddy ? I mean i dont mind, because she is my exclusive suggar babe now and I see where it can expand later on where i could add her into MC company. BUT: From my experience once you choose such paths your locked in into these relationships with her and cant go back, like in this game with Kari or Lois.
You get more chances over the coming days...but the dialogue is looped yes. Little annoying....you can get that 'conversation' multiple times.

No, nothing bad happens, just more sex (though if cum inside her there is a flag set.... :)

Reactions: Harem Trooper

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Even the dev could put in a rotating playlist - and best thing about the setting is a bunch of the pixabay "corporate" style tunes wouldn't sound out of place at all.
You could try using the Ren'py Universal Music Mod (mp3/sound file player). I found this music tool worked very well with this title. Also this tool can be used to play any MP3 music/ sound file that can be placed in tool's music folder...I also tested with a number of my own vintage songs, and it worked just fine.

Though, I have found that this tool doesn't work with all titles...in some cases the music player doesn't open (P key), or when the Ren'Py engine just suddenly crashes at the game start attempt. If those errors happen, just delete the music mod folder and restart and your title.

Enjoy.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You could try using the Ren'py Universal Music Mod (mp3/sound file player). I found this music tool worked very well with this title. Also this tool can be used to play any MP3 music/ sound file that can be placed in tool's music folder...I also tested with a number of my own vintage songs, and it worked just fine.

Though, I have found that this tool doesn't work with all titles...in some cases the music player doesn't open (P key), or when the Ren'Py engine just suddenly crashes at the game start attempt. If those errors happen, just delete the music mod folder and restart and your title.

Enjoy.
Does it work with flac or ogg?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
After the first milk machine/sex scene with Mallory (and I think a later one was just a repeat of it), are there any later that are different? Or with any of the other girls?
Been playing awhile now and haven't run across any other scenes like it, wondering if there are even any others or other lactation content in the game.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes