Jan 13, 2024
Thats just a lie, why do you think your taste get to be the one catered to? Who do you think you are?
This is not my taste here. Just look at the girls, it starts with beautiful girls: Lois & Kira, and then they start to make them uglier, removing lois tits, and fucking up kira's hair. The last one makes her look like a lesbian/domatrix or something, not really female anymore.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
This is not my taste here. Just look at the girls, it starts with beautiful girls: Lois & Kira, and then they start to make them uglier, removing lois tits, and fucking up kira's hair. The last one makes her look like a lesbian/domatrix or something, not really female anymore.
Everyone has a different taste. I rather like the current state of Lois's breasts. I like slim girls. I don't like cash cows. As for Kira, I'm not a big fan of hers. Of the sisters, I definitely prefer Kara. Maybe they could be swapped? ;)

Reactions: Moto_Tsume
Jul 20, 2020
Am I the only one who tries to load the saved game and returns to the home screen? with wt mod and without wt mod
You are not alone. I have a similar problem. Developer does not mentioned, that save files are not compatible, that means, developer created bug.
I had this issue, and I just tried to load an autosave and after several tries, one was loaded just fine. So I didn't have to really replay much.

Reactions: ash996

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems togs doesn't drop by here as much these days, which is perhaps understandable as this thread has not been unstinted praise and puppies and rainbows for quite a while now, but also means he may miss a few of the bugs and inconsistencies that have been brought up here over the past months (e.g. the Kari-Aria threesome thing from several updates back).

He has just adressed the Kayla pregnancy bug though, along with some of the more general criticism:

What now?

I did locate an error in the the way Kayla being pregnant or not was detected and I'll fix that in the next update.
More importantly, I clearly need to address concerns over the "dark paths" aspect of the game, because it's clear that it's causing problems and alienating a substantial number of people.
I've always tried to add humourous and surprise elements and to cater to a range of tastes. Some things work, others clearly don't. I'm not going to apologize for changing a hairstyle here and there - I do feel like those sorts of changes are reasonable and justified.
But while I've tried to isolate the areas with contentious content, it's not really working and I'm trying to decide out how to fix that. The more contentious content is actually quite fun to make but it's not the way I play myself other than for testing purposes, and I personally prefer a lighter tone.
So bear with me. I'm not trying to piss people off, just trying to cater to a broad range of tastes and I do recognize that it's gone too far off course for many people.
All fairly vague of course, but at least it's some acknowledgement that there are issues with the way things are going currently.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All fairly vague of course, but at least it's some acknowledgement that there are issues with the way things are going currently.
He's also said this twice before....

And he still keeps doing the same things. It's rapidly approaching the time to unfortunately drop this one, despite how much I love Lois. I'll give it a few more updates but am sad with the general direction this is going (not the content per-se as that rarely bothers me) but the bugs, lack of direction, unfinished plots, new plots being introduced...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

And he still keeps doing the same things. It's rapidly approaching the time to unfortunately drop this one, despite how much I love Lois. I'll give it a few more updates but am sad with the general direction this is going (not the content per-se as that rarely bothers me) but the bugs, lack of direction, unfinished plots, new plots being introduced...
Yeah, the lack of consistency and haphazard changes are in some ways more concerning than the game just going in a direction I'm not particularly keen on, and those issues started rearing their head a long time ago.

Reactions: ash996

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Yeah as far as content as long as the MC isn't sword fighting another dude or chasing traps I'm good. When the plot goes all higgily piggily makes you wanna go fuck it and send it to the recycle bin.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes