divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Luke 1: 34-35a (ESV)

34 And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”​
35 And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you,"​

I imagine God's boys are pretty powerful.
Oh yes his swimmers are powerful. Slightly more powerful than most MC's in harem games.

Reactions: ThorinKing

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I noticed a little bug that if you save on the choice where Kari asks you about her outfit in the morning while playing through I only had 2 choices "people won't notice" or "say your a slave" but if I loaded it would give me 4 choices including the previous but also "put on a different bra" or "put on a different top".

I liked the update overall, it is fun to see the MC being able to get the girls to show off more publicly. I'd like to see the MC be able to be more active with the slave girls like with Kari in the morning telling her what to wear. Like the ability to suggest Lois have her tits out while you work that day either just when you are alone or in meetings with others too, things like that.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
most of the time if your saves don't work it is because they are from a modded version of the game and you tried to load them in the unmodded version
I believe that updating the game but not updating the mod also tends to cause problems.

That said, there have been a lot of these reports this go round.

Reactions: tyronegt3

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Yeh, short hair fine, but this one of Kari was really terrible.

I liked lois tits, why? Everyone likes nice tits. But a lot of games they have those huge ugly cow tits, and lois tits were just perfect. And than we get to see those others with cow tits, yuck. And to add to the insult, they remove lois tits...

Not sure why dev wants to make the girls uglier, must be a modern mindset, 'the uglier the better?'
1713017468928.png

the bigger the better, i tell you!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.11.02] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 445mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I forgot to mention this here earlier: While I was updating my mod, I found that the way the base game is currently coded makes it impossible to accept Kiki as the Grand Master's date, even though she's a choosable option for it the previous day. If you did chose her, the game will act like you didn't, and I think that's an uncorrected bug in the game.

Mar 20, 2021
Just finished playing the latest game story
To be honest, I'm not very satisfied
My pants are half down
You show me this
I can feel the producer's concern
But you can't satisfy everyone
Even God couldn't do that
Make the darkness darker
The excellence of this game doesn't depend on my brain It's the little head under my pants

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm getting 'black screens' (dialog shows but no images) in some of the scenes of Sir John at the dinner party with Lois, the MC and Kari.
On one page there is red text in the upper left corner that says "Image 'd79-27-dinner--101' not found.
Other ' black screen' have similar red texts.

I'm not using a compressed version.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I definitely enjoyed this way more than I was expecting.

If there is one concern I have is I could not care less about Kari. Seriously, too big of a role for such a bland bla character

Lois first, and Kiki second are the best. Both amazing characters. And I would say almost every other girl is better than Kari. For sure the sisters are all better characters, Aria, Rei, Kayla, Jennie, Chloe.. all very nice characters. All of them significantly better than Kari.

Oh well.. Very enjoyable regardless of that.

Kudos to dev.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes