Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
This game is leaving a bad impression on me these days. Seems like the dev just wants to turn all the girls into whore getting exposed or used by other guys. :sick:
True, it is going down hill fast with a lot of sus stuff going on, barely any good content left after trying to dodge all the sus crap now. Well, after playing this update just now I think i'm deleting the vn. All the girls are turning into whores and sluts with no choice from the player.. This VN started out so good, now it's trash

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
True, it is going down hill fast with a lot of sus stuff going on, barely any good content left after trying to dodge all the sus crap now. Well, after playing this update just now I think i'm deleting the vn. All the girls are turning into whores and sluts with no choice from the player.. This VN started out so good, now it's trash
i hate like hell having to agree with you .. i wonder what happened to togs .. this game is not like what it started out to be :cry:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
aye, when it started it was good. Now we are choosing girls to accompany other guys, talking about bukkake, girls are getting sluttier and sluttier even though you didn't choose for them to be a slut. The vn has been ruined by cuck content. The paths should be separate, not forcing the normal players to see the "dark path". Prob around the time or a little before the sex cult was found, shit hit the fan. Being forced to hire "snow white", sex clubs wanting us to have our girls hang out with other guys.............. :HideThePain: It's not The Roommate anymore, it's The Cuckold

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I've gotten confused on what critical decisions I've already made. I'm going to wait for the next update, get the walk-thru mod, and start a new play-thru.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Is it just me? When I was playing without mods I went GF Kari, GF Lois and sub for the new PA, but none of them were going to be doing tricks or anything like that. They all seemed very happy to be fully loyal with the exception of Lois trying to get blackmail material.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
I avoided turning Lois into a total slut but now its looking like it will be forced on us like it or not. Yet another game that i will have to stop playing if it stays that way. What was the point of giving you choice only to late take it away
What's next, Kari and her sister turning tricks?
It does seem if you go the whore path (which you can easily access via the mods) Kari can do tricks rather easily.

Reactions: Gojii and hooter

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
I'm play this game but why this swinging tag Im doesn't see anything swinging
1. Play without mods
2. Choose with all the girls "sex relationship". With Kari you will tell her that you are going to try the relationship.
3. With Kari never tell her that you love her, "I want to keep my options open".
4. Turn them into your slaves (submissive).
5. Whenever you can, go to the swinging club.

I have been able to verify that the last update ends after Kari proposes to you to be your slave/submissive. Hope it helps.

There are 2 swinging scenes, one with lois, and another one with Kiki.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is it just me? When I was playing without mods I went GF Kari, GF Lois and sub for the new PA, but none of them were going to be doing tricks or anything like that. They all seemed very happy to be fully loyal with the exception of Lois trying to get blackmail material.
It does seem if you go the whore path (which you can easily access via the mods) Kari can do tricks rather easily.
Kari doesn't do anything if you are in any type of relationship with her.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes