togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Needless to say, I got a report of a bug in the way the receptionists get swapped in and out. I could have sworn this was fixed after one of the testers pointed it out, but it's still not quite right.

There are also some instances where Cassie appears in pre-rendered background frames when it would be better she not be there, so I will fix those too.

Do let me know of any other oddities so I can get those sorted promptly.

I am working on the next version, and hope that this one will be done a lot faster - there's some fun stuff to come including (finally) the first "Casual Friday" and MC hosting a 4th of July poolside barbecue, which must mean it's the swimsuit edition!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am not sure if it has been pointed out or not, but the Mega windows link says it has been removed for TOS violation. The other three windows links are all for version 6.6 not the 7.1 version.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I am not sure if it has been pointed out or not, but the Mega windows link says it has been removed for TOS violation. The other three windows links are all for version 6.6 not the 7.1 version.
You're probably being punished for not including "The Roommate" in your list of five games.

Assuming you're talking about the original build (rather than a mod) I just checked and the links I posted are working fine.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Needless to say, I got a report of a bug in the way the receptionists get swapped in and out. I could have sworn this was fixed after one of the testers pointed it out, but it's still not quite right.

There are also some instances where Cassie appears in pre-rendered background frames when it would be better she not be there, so I will fix those too.

Do let me know of any other oddities so I can get those sorted promptly.

I am working on the next version, and hope that this one will be done a lot faster - there's some fun stuff to come including (finally) the first "Casual Friday" and MC hosting a 4th of July poolside barbecue, which must mean it's the swimsuit edition!
The stress meter at the top of the screen may end up broken with this one.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
You're probably being punished for not including "The Roommate" in your list of five games.

Assuming you're talking about the original build (rather than a mod) I just checked and the links I posted are working fine.
Yes I was talking about the links on the OP.

You are very close to making my top 5. The only reason you are not there yet is that I have to restart a new game since about 3 releases ago.

I am also getting this error View attachment traceback.txt

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Yes I was talking about the links on the OP.

You are very close to making my top 5...
I'm just giving you a hard time!

I'm wondering if it's the fact that the links go through here? Maybe try copying the URL straight into the browser?

Windows Version: mega.nz/file/0xIB0SiA#Od-EeDhRsKnlDTek_2KmITkz1zJmG5l-Oz7Va0sfkdA

Reactions: riddikk91

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
togs-games I go out of my way to break your baby during testing and probably increase your need for aspirin or alcohol but I think it deserves mentioning just how well this web you are weaving is put together.

I run at least 4 different saves with each release. Most games would just be a rehash speed click for each path. Yet, every save I run has enough subtle changes and nuance to make it worth taking the time to read through each path. I know there is a lot I'm not seeing because I don't run darker paths but, that just emphasises my point. For a first production, you are creating one hell of a game.

Thanks for all that effort and attention to detail.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yup... it looks like the links in the OP haven't been updated yet. However, I can confirm that the Mega link that Togs shared in thepost just above works fine. :)

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Do we need to start from the beginning yet again?

I had to do this the last version as well, game is just going straight back to start menu no matter which save I load ....

[Edited]
Or it's just a bug fix?
There's nothing in the thread ChangeLog, but that's nothing unusual tbh, the in-game log suggests no content ... I wish I didn't have to download just to find that out :'(

Reactions: Davewatch

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The first preview picture is hilarious. It has happened a few times but not with someone dressed quite so...so lightly. If you look at the waitress anywhere other than right in the face you're in trouble with your date. ;):coffee:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Roommate 0.7.1 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
ok I downloaded the non compressed version of the game and I do not get the error I was getting. Not sure why that is the case, but it it.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes