LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
she was married to mc uncle,that makes her aunt
View attachment 3969140
Actually technically she's not his Aunt.
I seem to remember in the game it also saying.
Just a little on from that screen shot infact.
That the reason she had no legal right to inherit anything including the penthouse.
Was because as it turned out the friend that his twat of an uncle got to marry them.
Wasn't legally entitled to marry anyone.
So they weren't ever legally married?.

htsl

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, if this is a double post, but I didn't find an answer. I play the version 0.11.07 and have the problem, that on day 65 I have to choose some staff for three positions. But I only have Carolyn and Chloe as candidates, so I can't continue at the third position. I tried different path, but always stuck there.
What is the solution for that?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
JokerLeader read your comment regarding the changing script. I understand the frustration but we need your mod, so don't give up. ;)
Use Emelex's mod or just use URm...easier and no need to wait for it be updated with every new release.
Sorry, if this is a double post, but I didn't find an answer. I play the version 0.11.07 and have the problem, that on day 65 I have to choose some staff for three positions. But I only have Carolyn and Chloe as candidates, so I can't continue at the third position. I tried different path, but always stuck there.
What is the solution for that?
Tried picking up the phone?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I was a little surprised when loading my save just to end, so no update just a bug fix, guess I should have checked the change logs before downloading

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes