togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
As always, just when I think I'm ready, I find some problem that needs to be fixed!

I'm uploading the PC version of the test build now, and I will message the relevant people with the link as soon as I have it.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, I think I got everyone that volunteered. If you need something other than the PC version, let me know.

General notes, without giving too much away:

Significant parts of this test are for a storyline that assumes that Cassie is on your staff.

There's also a temporary variable to force Bree to appear for test purposes.

As I said before, the broad outline of the current story developments have been planned for a long time, but the devil is in the details.

I'm particularly interested in PRIVATE FEEDBACK on the stories involving Cassie and Kara, and whether it's too much in one week, or if I should consider splitting them over two weeks (of game time).

I am working on fleshing out some of the missing/temporary parts and, depending on the feedback, hope to get ready for a wider release next weekend.

Reactions: Emelex

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sorry for the sclerosis, forgot the name of the lady we come to milk once a week. (by the way, my respect, she is milked decently, giving more than a bucket at a time - not every cow will give so much milk per day - but I understand this is a fantasy that has nothing to do with the real world)

but I want to ask not about milk, but about the purpose of some items that she puts on herself (I am illiterate in terms of BDSM equipment.)
why this lady puts something in the form of a gag on her head before milking, inserting something incomprehensible into her mouth. I understand the red balloon gag. but it doesn't look like a gag.
Why is she wearing a gag? maybe milking hurts? I don’t understand the logic of this item in the milking scene at all. who is literate? can you explain please.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
but it doesn't look like a gag.
Why is she wearing a gag? maybe milking hurts? I don’t understand the logic of this item in the milking scene at all.
It looks like a reinsman bit for horses. Just my opinion.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It may also be just part of the fetish MC's uncle got her used to for the milking; extra equipment for the sake of it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It may also be just part of the fetish MC's uncle got her used to for the milking; extra equipment for the sake of it.
Yeah, that's how I took it, just some extra fetish kit that serves no practical purpose except to make the process more demeaning and dehumanizing.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
sorry for the sclerosis, forgot the name of the lady we come to milk once a week. (by the way, my respect, she is milked decently, giving more than a bucket at a time - not every cow will give so much milk per day - but I understand this is a fantasy that has nothing to do with the real world)

but I want to ask not about milk, but about the purpose of some items that she puts on herself (I am illiterate in terms of BDSM equipment.)
why this lady puts something in the form of a gag on her head before milking, inserting something incomprehensible into her mouth. I understand the red balloon gag. but it doesn't look like a gag.
Why is she wearing a gag? maybe milking hurts? I don’t understand the logic of this item in the milking scene at all. who is literate? can you explain please.
Her name's Mallory. I figured a cow would be led around by some kind of bridle/harness - it was the closest thing I could think of, given the clear dissimilarities between a person's head and a cow's. Obviously the original reason was MC's Great Uncle wanting to control/humiliate her. Now it's just part of the ritual she seems to expect. She does say that she's used to things being a certain way, and essentially that any changes will have to be gradual.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I believe I covered everything discussed with the test group - thanks again, guys, I really appreciate the advice/feedback.

As always, there are certain central story lines I have in mind and if you really aren't on board with those, you'll miss out on significant amounts of content.

For what it's worth, as a player, I have Kari as my live-in girfriend, bang Lois any chance I get, and spend time with Ashley and Mallory when I can.

Then there are the lesser side-stories for the reception staff that I am gradually adding. You can follow those (or not) without substantially affecting the main storyline(s).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Roommate [v0.7.1 Public] [togs]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 371 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Image Quality 90%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes