Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // a lot of girl stats

mc.png conf.png deme.png exp.png inter.png inti.png jeal.png sub.png slutty.png trust.png

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Reactions: 0x52 and Emelex

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Strange i got the same ending in this version as in the last 1 .. At the kareoke bar then MC is leaving and its just end there, and that is if i load a save from 8.4 version..

Do i need start a new game or should it be like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramagar
May 16, 2017
Two sub-folders inside your Joker Mode 8.5 were missing, I used the two from 8.4 version copied and pasted them over. I attached them here incase one of your fan / users runs into the same issue.
.rpyc files are the compiled files. You don't need them since the game will compile the .rpc files and save them when you start it.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
"show d59-evening-15" got removed from Ch59.rpy Line 1102, but I don't know if that was intentional or not.

ns-lois.rpy Line 474 should probably have a "[tempstr]" at the end of it.
The frame got renamed as the BG image.

I went back and forth with whether to include the two possible additional phrases that the tempstr variable was set up for. I'm still not sure. You've read them - let me know if you think they add anything.

Reactions: Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, one more time. This build was for bug fixes, some interface improvements, changes to the way some things work under the hood, and some missing content. Maybe I should have called it 0.8.4.1

It doesn't advance the story. The next build, which I plan to have ready in a couple of weeks will take you through what happens when MC gets home, and the 4th of July weekend.

A significant amount of the content is already done, and I just got the second workstation up-and-running and synced up with the existing one, so that's twice the render power (or I can carry on working on one machine while the other renders).

For anyone that's interested, it's dual 16-core Xeons, 128GB RAM, 4 x 8TB SAS drives configured as a RAID, and an nvidia A5000.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I hope the dev or author is aware, Robin Goodfellow aka Puck, is a male character, not Titania (the Fairy Queen) whose image you apparently feature instead while speaking as if it were Puck in the gif.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Okay, one more time. This build was for bug fixes, some interface improvements, changes to the way some things work under the hood, and some missing content. Maybe I should have called it 0.8.4.1

It doesn't advance the story. The next build, which I plan to have ready in a couple of weeks will take you through what happens when MC gets home, and the 4th of July weekend.

A significant amount of the content is already done, and I just got the second workstation up-and-running and synced up with the existing one, so that's twice the render power (or I can carry on working on one machine while the other renders).

For anyone that's interested, it's dual 16-core Xeons, 128GB RAM, 4 x 8TB SAS drives configured as a RAID, and an nvidia A5000.
If it's not too late, changing it to 0.8.4.1 would be better to prevent further confusion. You gotta explain on why you decide to change in the OP, though.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The frame got renamed as the BG image.

I went back and forth with whether to include the two possible additional phrases that the tempstr variable was set up for. I'm still not sure. You've read them - let me know if you think they add anything.
I do think they add to the dialog and should be put in, but that's just me. Also, ch58.rpy Line 526 says:
call transit( "Ah hour later..." )

EDIT:
d61-karaoke-kayla-01 has Lois in a miniskirt, instead of whatever pants she was wearing previously.
Also, I keep scheduling meetups with Ashley on the phone, but the game never keeps them, so I don't know how to see the SexInHallway scene.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Found an Error around the time learn of 4 sisters.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch45.rpy", line 1498, in script call
    call newrelationship( cassie, -101 )
  File "game/functions.rpy", line 884, in script
    python:
  File "game/functions.rpy", line 892, in <module>
    if status.index( temp.relationship ) > 6:
ValueError: u'Help' is not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ch45.rpy", line 1498, in script call
    call newrelationship( cassie, -101 )
  File "game/functions.rpy", line 884, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/functions.rpy", line 892, in <module>
    if status.index( temp.relationship ) > 6:
ValueError: u'Help' is not in list

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.8.5
Wed Mar 29 05:54:55 2023

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I hope the dev or author is aware, Robin Goodfellow aka Puck, is a male character, not Titania (the Fairy Queen) whose image you apparently feature instead while speaking as if it were Puck in the gif.
Isn't Puck one of those characters who is traditionally played by a woman, like Peter Pan? I'm pretty sure a woman played him last time I saw the play, at least.

rasinkane78

Jul 22, 2019
Well I was going to start a game with my last save, but you know what? I have to START OVER! For some reason, saves from
v84 will not work in v85, and that sucks a BIG ONE!

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes