Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
If im not mistaken when you play Kari girlfriend route with options open (for other girls) she doesn't have the ultra short skirt it is on the "Slutty route" where that happens, but I could be mistaken, (Too many different saves on different paths; meaning I didn't confirm my statement looking at one of those)
Is there a route you can go where she's GF, open for other girls, but will wear the sluttiest clothes possible? I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get the results I want, and the mod always crashes the game for me every release.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are many routes, togs-games did extraordinary work in giving options, I didn't even get all the routes and posibilitys
yes, that route is my Main route, (I opend ver of game with Joker WT and replayed the newest consulting the other ver in the second screen )

Reactions: Logan1377

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello....can anyone pleas tell me and help me why the .... give me errors without i do nothin wrong? i was with Louis (blonde chick, secretary in elevator) ... pls, how i fix it? i don t wanna lose all progress, thanks

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,
I think, participate with the error-reign (running after stabbing by Randy & Lois is above me):
* I wanted to add, that I'm using the mod from Emelex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case of need I've added a save-file...

...any solutions?

thanks in advance & best regards

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
hello....can anyone pleas tell me and help me why the .... give me errors without i do nothin wrong? i was with Louis (blonde chick, secretary in elevator) ... pls, how i fix it? i don t wanna lose all progress, thanks
That's what Togs is speaking of above. If you go to ...The_Roommate-0.9.7-pc\game, find ch64.rpy, edit it with notepad or another editor (like notepad++), scroll all the way to the bottom and edit the "ch99" to "ch999". Quit the game, restart it, and when you get to that point it will correctly note that you have reached the end of current content and should rollback to save.

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
That's what Togs is speaking of above. If you go to ...The_Roommate-0.9.7-pc\game, find ch64.rpy, edit it with notepad or another editor (like notepad++), scroll all the way to the bottom and edit the "ch99" to "ch999". Quit the game, restart it, and when you get to that point it will correctly note that you have reached the end of current content and should rollback to save.
i can`t find ch64 or ch99 like u told me, on me is not there in game folder. seriously.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
i can`t find ch64 or ch99 like u told me, on me is not there in game folder. seriously.
As I said before, when it gets to the point where it's looking for ch99, you've reached the end of the release.

So save the game right before and you'll be able to pick it up from there with the next version.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Screenshot.png

Here's another screenshot from the souped-up phone system.

The buttons work - I was hovering over the phone icon when I did the screen grab.

Depending on what's appropriate, you'll be able to text, phone, email, send money or take notes!

Still subject to some tweaking, but I hope to have it finished for the next release.

Can someone remind me why I thought creating a VN was a good idea?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You're insane? If I ever get the urge (strong enough to act on at least) to make one it'll be KN AF, haters be dammed, I'm not sinking zillions of hours into rendering for every quibble someone has online.

Love the game and hope you're still getting tons of enjoyment out of making it, I sometimes think that burnout is the biggest threat to AVN completion.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
someone needs to update this MOD please

Reactions: santiago_campanella

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2875459

Here's another screenshot from the souped-up phone system.

The buttons work - I was hovering over the phone icon when I did the screen grab.

Depending on what's appropriate, you'll be able to text, phone, email, send money or take notes!

Still subject to some tweaking, but I hope to have it finished for the next release.

I question the point of most of that. Sending text/email/money is going to have the same problem that calling does, I think; it'll be a highly situational thing that you can only do at specific points in the story, and would have been better done by a menu choice same as all other story choices.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes