Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I beat the whole game with it, and no, it's not. Broken English can break the immersion in a good scene, sex or otherwise. Especially if it has a heavier tone in the story later.
I forgot to mention, theres a bettwer translation patch uploaded from "Reimu_Hakurei" on here, which fixes the sex scenes too (while still not perfect, I think its a lot better than before).
And if you simply set that much on immersion, than you can just leave yknow.

For me, the meaning of the "wrongly translated text" is obvious enough and with the voice acting its definitely not a problem at all for me, but its just for me.

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

Downloads: - -
Hi, thanks for this but there problem, i think something missing (or only mine?) Screenshot (203).png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, thanks for this but there problem, i think something missing (or only mine?) View attachment 2294370
I doubled check and that file is in there, and that issue doesn't appear for me in the game. However, looking at it, the file appears to have a space or similar character before the extension, which would end up looking for a different file than the regular one. This might be because of a corrupted file or combing files with different versions of the game. A fresh version of the game seemed to work fine, so try redownloading my file (contains the whole game, so it doesn't need to be merged with any other version).

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
I doubled check and that file is in there, and that issue doesn't appear for me in the game. However, looking at it, the file appears to have a space or similar character before the extension, which would end up looking for a different file than the regular one. This might be because of a corrupted file or combing files with different versions of the game. A fresh version of the game seemed to work fine, so try redownloading my file (contains the whole game, so it doesn't need to be merged with any other version).
Hi thank for your reply, i download your game files and did not touch files but it still missing...
I think maybe the normal deepthroat is there but the bdsm suit deepthroat is not? (i dont know if they separate)
If not that then can you tell me how to check? i dont know how to find the path of missing file... is it in the gpx files?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hi thank for your reply, i download your game files and did not touch files but it still missing...
I think maybe the normal deepthroat is there but the bdsm suit deepthroat is not? (i dont know if they separate)
If not that then can you tell me how to check? i dont know how to find the path of missing file... is it in the gpx files?
The way the animated scenes are setup, each part of the picture is separate to allow for moving parts, etc. The particular file is the uncensored cock used during deepthroat, independent of costume. The path of the file is inside of a packed gpx file...which took a lot of hoops before I managed to get it to work (with lots of appreciated help from Reimu_Hakurei). However, after looking into the file, I noticed that the positioning file for the png has a space at the end (like in your pic), while the png did not. Not sure why it works for me so readily while not on your pc, but I've created a non-space positioning file and a spaced png to cover either possibility and repackaged it in the link below. Just drop in the main game folder and overwrite. Let me know if it works for you.

Possible Fix:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anxietyness

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
The way the animated scenes are setup, each part of the picture is separate to allow for moving parts, etc. The particular file is the uncensored cock used during deepthroat, independent of costume. The path of the file is inside of a packed gpx file...which took a lot of hoops before I managed to get it to work (with lots of appreciated help from Reimu_Hakurei). However, after looking into the file, I noticed that the positioning file for the png has a space at the end (like in your pic), while the png did not. Not sure why it works for me so readily while not on your pc, but I've created a non-space positioning file and a spaced png to cover either possibility and repackaged it in the link below. Just drop in the main game folder and overwrite. Let me know if it works for you.

Possible Fix:
its fix now! thank you very much for help :)

Reactions: BlueFireNick

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Heya, is it possible to rename ourselves from Player to smth else or is it just my mistake here?

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know what the correct, latest translation files are?

The current files in the first post, as well as the uncensor patch seem to be from Reimu_Hakurei's rag103_dialogue_tl_r6 patch, except the uncensor has a different base_trans_en.gpx file.

Code:
FILE                                                             DATE        SIZE      MD5
rag103_dialogue_tl_r6/base_trans_en.gpx                          2022-07-06  20995524  2a834aec638d97039c1b02870b994f80
RunawayGirl_V1.03_English_Rev6_PartialUncesor/base_trans_en.gpx  2022-12-16  20993219  33547261a18771ae241e385f754b6cda
There's also another version of base_data.gpx posted here by LightshowJones

Code:
rag103_dialogue_tl_r6/base_data.gpx                              2022-07-07  2140498   1cf7f08add45a684e1863180aecef9c2
base_data/base_data.gpx                                          2022-07-25  2140289   8054b44a89299c12908a024a7fdba0d1
So which versions of these two files are the latest/best? You can't really go by the file dates because sometimes they change when copying files around before zipping them up.

Update: It looks like applying this (LightshowJones's update) on top of the uncensor is the best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truir
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes