immortal08

Feb 10, 2023
The way the animated scenes are setup, each part of the picture is separate to allow for moving parts, etc. The particular file is the uncensored cock used during deepthroat, independent of costume. The path of the file is inside of a packed gpx file...which took a lot of hoops before I managed to get it to work (with lots of appreciated help from Reimu_Hakurei). However, after looking into the file, I noticed that the positioning file for the png has a space at the end (like in your pic), while the png did not. Not sure why it works for me so readily while not on your pc, but I've created a non-space positioning file and a spaced png to cover either possibility and repackaged it in the link below. Just drop in the main game folder and overwrite. Let me know if it works for you.

Possible Fix:
How do I package it with a gpx file?

erdemli700

May 26, 2019
how can reach to "fiance" part?. am i really need to post videos with camera??. i have 500 trust. got 150k+ money. come to chapter 2 too... need a walk for this pls help me =.=

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess this is what happens when you decide not to do the sex shop trials (I'm on day 112 btw)... Does anyone know how much Hentai you need to have access to everything that requires it? Please let it not be 500...

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess this is what happens when you decide not to do the sex shop trials (I'm on day 112 btw)... Does anyone know how much Hentai you need to have access to everything that requires it? Please let it not be 500...
I have no idea what you want, can you be more specific on what you're missing?

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I have no idea what you want, can you be more specific on what you're missing?
I'm not sure. Whether anyone knows if there are options relating to conversation and/or sex that have requirements of over 300 Hentai points, or over 400, or goodness forbid over 500.

I notice it is relatively easy to max out Summer Sail's sexual interest, whereas Ore's hentai is only so easy if you do the sex shop trials. Of course, if there is absolutely nothing in the game that requires over 200 Hentai to unlock/do it, then I suppose this criticism would be mute.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I'm not sure. Whether anyone knows if there are options relating to conversation and/or sex that have requirements of over 300 Hentai points, or over 400, or goodness forbid over 500.

I notice it is relatively easy to max out Summer Sail's sexual interest, whereas Ore's hentai is only so easy if you do the sex shop trials. Of course, if there is absolutely nothing in the game that requires over 200 Hentai to unlock/do it, then I suppose this criticism would be mute.
Well, if you are missing something specific like a scene or something I might be able to help you.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
does anyone have news for the append version of the game?

Last edited:

Shirayuki99

Jun 1, 2022
saw 3 post u ask.. no answer, game is pirate from DLsite.. so eh get a PC ?
well yeah..., sometime I want to play while relaxing on the bed or somewhere else not always in front of my pc..

guess, there no ported version yet.
but I wonder if there's a way playing .exe VN on mobile ww

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Asking for Android port?
Tbh, you can play this game on Android just like i do.
Just search "Exagear" on Google/YouTube

*For smoother gameplay its depends on your phone specs tho
IMG_20230314_032842.jpg

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
how do i use it?
You obviously need the Cheat Engine software. Google Search is your friend!
Once you've downloaded and installed Cheat Engine, open Cheat Engine while Runaway Girl is running, link Cheat Engine to Runaway Girl, and then open the appropriate cheat engine table. The rest is explained by the Cheat Engine software and included tutorials.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
A bit grindy but surprisingly good.
Didn't expect this game having an actual main story, not to mention a "final boss fight" - your parents.

I really like the blindfold mechanic, wish more games have something similar.

I got Ending 2, what are the other good endings?
I guess one of them is just breaking up with Ore's parents?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
A bit grindy but surprisingly good.
Didn't expect this game having an actual main story, not to mention a "final boss fight" - your parents.

I really like the blindfold mechanic, wish more games have something similar.

I got Ending 2, what are the other good endings?
I guess one of them is just breaking up with Ore's parents?
There are pretty much only 2 endings - breaking up with Ore's parents and "not", and there is a slight difference between visuals depending on whether she is pregnant or not.

P.S. Ofcourse, it was no counting early gameovers.

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
Have at it! I exported the database as a CSV file; you should be able to edit it in Microsoft Excel.

Make whatever improvements, post the updated file, and I'll import the changed lines back in and regenerate the patch. The patch generation is an automated process anyway that takes like 20 seconds to run, so no big deal if someone wants to help improve this, y'know?

Don't change the prefix/suffix/actor names; the raw text is under the column "original", parsed text that got fed to the MTL is under the "original_msg" column, "message" is the translated text.
Would you like to share how to patch this game ?

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes