Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
The way the animated scenes are setup, each part of the picture is separate to allow for moving parts, etc. The particular file is the uncensored cock used during deepthroat, independent of costume. The path of the file is inside of a packed gpx file...which took a lot of hoops before I managed to get it to work (with lots of appreciated help from Reimu_Hakurei). However, after looking into the file, I noticed that the positioning file for the png has a space at the end (like in your pic), while the png did not. Not sure why it works for me so readily while not on your pc, but I've created a non-space positioning file and a spaced png to cover either possibility and repackaged it in the link below. Just drop in the main game folder and overwrite. Let me know if it works for you.

Possible Fix:
Thank you. I had a problem with the deepthroat scene even though I downloaded your fix. This fixed the png error. Thanks

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

Downloads: - -
Fix for Some: (if deepthroat gives an error for you)
Sadly all links are dead? Anyone have alternative?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I'm trying to savescum the day 3 (Monday) cooking, but she's just such a bad cook that I'm past 30 try without anything else besides the fully burnt plate wich reduces her mood... and don't increase my stamina. Can she really cook a good one on that first day ?
FYI, my save is just before she goes cooking, still 4 Normal Groceries in inventory and my line on the save screen is "Oh fine... but don't get hurt". I don't think I'm past the point where the result is already decided, but I may be wrong

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm tired and this is not my native langage

Reactions: Camael

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm trying to savescum the day 3 (Monday) cooking, but she's just such a bad cook that I'm past 30 try without anything else besides the fully burnt plate wich reduces her mood... and don't increase my stamina. Can she really cook a good one on that first day ?
FYI, my save is just before she goes cooking, still 4 Normal Groceries in inventory and my line on the save screen is "Oh fine... but don't get hurt". I don't think I'm past the point where the result is already decided, but I may be wrong

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm tired and this is not my native langage
to savescum cooking, you must save BEFORE selecting ingredients. (good time to save is when she is in the kitchen and says "What Shall I make for xxxxx today/tonight..."

anyway...

so... is everyone looking forward to the Sweet Days DLC?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
to savescum cooking, you must save BEFORE selecting ingredients. (good time to save is when she is in the kitchen and says "What Shall I make for xxxxx today/tonight..."

anyway...

so... is everyone looking forward to the Sweet Days DLC?
True. But that specific instance of cooking is scripted to fail. Learned that the hard way.

And yes, ofc I'm waiting for the Sweet Days DLC ^^

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Are these screenshots from the DLC? Because I don't remember them in the game. Is it out already or did you pay for early access reward?
Pics posted by the dev on his blog. still no idea on the "when".

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes