Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
oh ok thanks.

How long do you think it would take? My guess wouldbe half a year.
hmm...
at an estimate? I'd say 2-4 months, depending on if the dev has anything else he wants to add...
to summerise what I know :

Expanded Natsuho Story (something something, clothes, something something school...)
2.jpg

A Kokone Path/story (living with her for.... reasons?)
3.jpg 1.jpg
A Shiratori Path/Story (expanded workstory?)
4.jpg 5.jpg

Overall, seems the dev is adding a fair amount of content (maybe as much or more then the base game)

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
hmm...
at an estimate? I'd say 2-4 months, depending on if the dev has anything else he wants to add...

Expanded Natsuho Story (something something, clothes, something something school...)
View attachment 2792211

View attachment 2792214 View attachment 2792216
View attachment 2792225 View attachment 2792227

Overall, seems the dev is adding a fair amount of content (maybe as much or more then the base game)
Oh ok cool. Im getting a bit excited for it again. All the wait kind of made me lose my interest tbh

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Isn't it possible to deflower her without a damn condom? what's the point of building up love points then? to get the first time with the waifu with some plastic in your dick? ffs

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Isn't it possible to deflower her without a damn condom? what's the point of building up love points then? to get the first time with the waifu with some plastic in your dick? ffs
The first time is always happens at the end of the first week, there is no "love" then at this point, regardless of how much are you trying to farm "points", it wouldn't be enough. She is just anxious that she could be thrown out, so she want to be atleast somewhat useful, or better said - create a clear reason for continuation of living with MC.
Even worse, refusing her advances at this day will get you an instant gameover, which is very questionable part of the game that was debated in the community a lot.
If anything, having a condom isn't even a worst part of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Storm4n

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
so... is everyone looking forward to the Sweet Days DLC?
To be honest, I'm not entirely looking forward to that no. I would rather want more main girl content, even if not vanilla, but instead it looks like we're getting more vanilla content with the titty monster there.
For how long we can expect it to come out? I don't think its too big, I think dev mentioned 3/4 or 4/4 of this year.

awanama45

Apr 9, 2020
hmm...

View attachment 2792211

LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cross47

Apr 18, 2020
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

Downloads: - -
Fix for Some: (if deepthroat gives an error for you)
Dude unfortunately the links are dead can you help me?

Reactions: mtrerner

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Currently, the game has been released to load or not. Because I read from ( ) it's unbearable. the last one after
i use translate

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Currently, the game has been released to load or not. Because I read from ( ) it's unbearable. the last one after
i use translate
Sorry, i have no idea what are trying to say. Do you want to hear whether DLC released or not? Or maybe want a release date?

DLC isn't released yet. Release date is unknown. We can only sit down and wait :D

Reactions: KSEN2006

Okei92

Apr 18, 2023
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

Downloads: - -
Fix for Some: (if deepthroat gives an error for you)
Anonfiles down

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
hmm...

View attachment 2792211

so good, Kokone's quests was so fun.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Sorry, i have no idea what are trying to say. Do you want to hear whether DLC released or not? Or maybe want a release date?

DLC isn't released yet. Release date is unknown. We can only sit down and wait :D
is it dlc?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
is it dlc?
Again, not sure what are you asking. Are you asking "what is dlc?" ?

If yes, then DLC is "downloadable content". It can be any additional content that can be downloaded and added to the main game separately. Most often it refers to somewhat large addons that can be called "continuation of the game" in a sense.

In current case, dlc contain additional stories that take place after the end of the main storyline, additional girls and new features. You can call it a "mini sequel".

Reactions: KSEN2006

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
The first time is always happens at the end of the first week, there is no "love" then at this point, regardless of how much are you trying to farm "points", it wouldn't be enough. She is just anxious that she could be thrown out, so she want to be atleast somewhat useful, or better said - create a clear reason for continuation of living with MC.
Even worse, refusing her advances at this day will get you an instant gameover, which is very questionable part of the game that was debated in the community a lot.
If anything, having a condom isn't even a worst part of it.
i dont know what yall talking about. You can literally cum inside her either using blindfold or just progress the game until the 2 chapter of the game. at some point, you can ask her to be your bride and you can cum inside her without condom

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
i dont know what yall talking about. You can literally cum inside her either using blindfold or just progress the game until the 2 chapter of the game. at some point, you can ask her to be your bride and you can cum inside her without condom
Wait wait wait... you are aware that i was answering particular message about possibility of taking her virginity without condom, right? Just look at the message i was quoting. Blindfold isn't an option yet, and you don't even have any option to have sex in the first place. First sex is ALWAYS at the end of the first week, whether you like it or not. Refuse and get gameover. Accept and get condom wearing "terrible first sex" full of pain and where nobody get happy. "Bro, it's a canon event!" :D

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
Wait wait wait... you are aware that i was answering particular message about possibility of taking her virginity without condom, right? Just look at the message i was quoting. Blindfold isn't an option yet, and you don't even have any option to have sex in the first place. First sex is ALWAYS at the end of the first week, whether you like it or not. Refuse and get gameover. Accept and get condom wearing "terrible first sex" full of pain and where nobody get happy. "Bro, it's a canon event!" :D
oops yeah im quite blinded there, shit mafault mafault :alien:

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes