Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Cute game, but be realistic here, a girl with her stats wouldn't run on an allowance of 500y/day.

Also the whole ranking system for sex stresses me tons. I am only into the third week and I assume more options will be opened but with what I have now I need to play all bells and whistles just to get a C score. That's too close to home, damnit.

wypelniamkonta

Jun 15, 2020
Run into a bug, the current goal is to gain some "social credit" aka get 200 000 yen, or 300 trust, or over 100 hentai. Currently I have 360 000 yen, 460 trust and 187 hentai points. The in-game hint "If you feel that the story isn't proogressing, go to bad normally once in a time" seems to do nothing, I spend a whole week going to bed without sex, but story doesn't progress anyway. Anyboy had a similar problem? Any advices?
Just need a little bit of patience - it will progress (took two weeks on my playthrough )

Last edited:

clynejr

May 11, 2017
guys i need help. how to increase sexual interest and hentai faster ?
i can gain hentai by spying her. but how about sexual interest ?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
what is the game engine ?
Renpy ,Unity ?
Other... literally... theres a reason the data files are .GPX (yes, as in Global Positioning... the game literally uses GPS files somehow... which caused the dev issues when it came to translating the game)

the dev found the engine on github if I recall correctly...

Reactions: Azwzrd

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
to savescum cooking, you must save BEFORE selecting ingredients. (good time to save is when she is in the kitchen and says "What Shall I make for xxxxx today/tonight..."

anyway...

so... is everyone looking forward to the Sweet Days DLC?

View attachment 2790231 View attachment 2790232 View attachment 2790234
Hey sorry if im rude but what is this game? i havent find any game by Sweet Days on this site or anywhere else, ill like to play it, not the dlc that i understand it will take some time or is Sweet Days the name of the dlc??

Last edited:

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Why is she grumpy every morning? (she has no gloom point and she is in good mood every day)
I am trying to rush the grind so I am don't have sex with her at all, that may be the reason but I honestly doubt it.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey sorry if im rude but what is this game? i havent find any game by Sweet Days on this site or anywhere else, ill like to play it, not the dlc that i understand it will take some time or is Sweet Days the name of the dlc??
name of DLC.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just a post on back on the 27th of Sept, basically : poor health, and having to commission backgrounds...

have a google translate :

“Amateur Runaway Girl and Me Sweet Days” Progress Report #11 table of contents Summer is over... A story about preparing the background easily processed image Something that I put a little effort into processing. Special backgrounds are difficult... Summer is over... Hello, it's been a while. It's clam chowder. It's still hot during the day, but the nights are getting much cooler. Have you been able to do anything summery? By the way, I've been suffering from poor health this month, and have had to rely solely on sports drinks for a while. I'm starting to recover after cutting back on caffeine, but drinking black coffee was still clumsy... Well, that's why I don't have much to write about this month, but let's go to the progress report. A story about preparing the background A major weakness of our circle is that we lack the means to prepare background materials, but a background material collection is very helpful in such situations. The company I often use is "Background Specialty Store Mini Kuru (DLSite)". Here, we sell high-quality backgrounds used in past erotic games as materials, so it's very convenient! ...However, depending on the situation of the story, there are cases where it cannot be used without processing, so in such cases I work hard to process it even though I can't draw. This process is simple and often ignored, but it is very important in making the screen more convincing. This time, let's take a look at what was added to the background that was created. easily processed image *Original material has been reduced. This is the original material. This is included in "Town Edition 01"... This is the background after processing! It's not so much a matter of looking for the difference, you can immediately tell what's different! The shop in the foreground is a sign for a manga cafe. Next, this is the original material. This is an image of the hallway included in "Nichijou Edition 19"... This is the background after processing. It's kind of dark and eerie in the back. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of scenes this background will be used in in the Reimi Shiratori edition! Something that I put a little effort into processing. So what did this bath look like? Now, here is the background after processing! First, the colors are different! And there is hot water in the bathtub. The scene was about taking a bath, but the image in the material collection didn't look like there was hot water, so I added it by hand. Next is an image of this bedroom... Added a desktop PC! I also added shadows, so I think it blends in without feeling too strange. Now let's move on. This is not new, but is the original background material that appeared in "Amateur Runaway Girl and I". Can you remember where it was? This is the background after processing! This is the kitchen of the main character's house. It's flipped left and right, the colors are different...and there are a lot of other changes! The reason why this is done is to match the floor plan with the main character's room. Special backgrounds are difficult... Materials used in past erotic games... This means that trends are determined, so it's really difficult to create special scenes with just a collection of materials. There are no views of the outside of the house, especially from two or more floors up, or backgrounds that look up or down at extreme angles, so in some cases it may be necessary to create them completely yourself. Sometimes we have to rewrite scenarios and situations to match the materials we have available. Hmm, I think this work will continue as is, but I may have to consider commissioning background production in the future...

Reactions: dreminh
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes