eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
What folder do you mean? I tried renaming a couple but no dice. I also added in the missing files, but now i get an application start error (0xc000007b). Sorry for the inconvenience.
err please don't just go downloading dlls to circumvent the issue , your PC is lacking the directx components

1. Install the components
2. Reboot pc

If its still not fixed , are you running other antivirus other than windows defender ? If yes 1. please remove third party antivirus
2. redownload the game again

If it still spits out error , do you have another PC ? You can try it there

If all else don't work then your Windows installation is messed up , might want to reinstall it (sorry)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Post from a few days ago, ran through google translate.

“Amateur Runaway Girl and Me Sweet Days” Progress Report #13 Various progress reports! Hello, this is clam chowder! November is finally over, and there are only a few days left in 2023... There are so many things I want to do, but my body... my body just won't follow! ! I was so sick with my stomach that I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with irritable colitis. ...Ah, this is a guy who won't get better unless he finishes the game properly and takes a break. I feel much better after taking medication, so I feel like I can continue with my work, but it's frustrating that I can't move forward at my usual pace. Well, it's rare for me to get sick during long-term development, so I think I'll manage. It's likely to affect the schedule to some extent, but the material for the game itself is progressing smoothly thanks to Paltonel, so it's up to me to see how much I can push forward. However, given the current situation, it may be difficult to release SweetDays within this year. We plan to include an achievement function. *The specific details of the results are still under consideration and may change. The "achievements" feature was requested in the comments, and I wanted to include it as well, so I decided to implement it. This is an interactive element that can be achieved through player actions other than collecting CG and H scene events in the game. Now that the functionality has taken shape to some extent, let's take a screenshot. Achievements of Kaho scenario (3 out of 5 pages are allocated to this achievement) The track record of the Shinning scenario... can you kind of imagine the story? This is a Remi scenario. A medal icon will be displayed when the goal is achieved. By the way, the total number of achievements I'm thinking of right now is over 100... It will be very difficult to implement, but I wonder if I can do it...! ? Also, I was a little worried about how to count achievements... There are some save data from previous games that don't have any records left. It seems like you will be able to achieve these things by playing Sweet Days. (Instead, I don't plan to include anything too difficult...) For things that can be seen immediately by looking at the save data, we plan to make decisions and reflect them during gameplay, such as when changing the date. This time, the art is a bit plain... but it's still difficult to produce good-looking screenshots every time. After all, these simple foundations are also important elements of the game.

image-web.jpg
image-web2.jpg

uyi101

Apr 11, 2023
Does anyone know the requirements for Kokone/sex shop girl progression? Ive only gotten the first 2 test products (onahole and socks stage1/2) and I'm on ch2 with mc hentai over 200. Do I need to just buy everything in her shop? Or do I need to get the mc EVEN hornier

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

Downloads: - - - MEGA
Fix for Some: (if deepthroat gives an error for you)

I guess ANONFILE is no longer in service. Hope I don't need the second one in case there is an error. Thank you!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I guess ANONFILE is no longer in service. Hope I don't need the second one in case there is an error. Thank you!
The Mega File is a reupload, and may contain that 'fix' possibly. It's been so long since I had uploaded it, that I can't remember whether it for sure was, but I would say I'm about 80% or so sure it is. The error also seemed more dependent on the user's computer reading file pathing a certain, so I also remember most not necessarily needed it.

And 'F' for precious AnonFiles. They will be missed...every time someone goes to pirate an older h-game now.

Reactions: jaxsonhewette

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
I played the game from beginning to end last night. Overall I would say it's one of the best hentai game, and seems like there will be a dlc for it in 2024? The only thing that I dislike about it is the whole idea of making sex videos with her then publishing it online. Feel like they need to provide more options for her to make money(granted it does make sense due to the job of MC). I personally cheated with money cause I am broke in real life and not gonna be broke in video games as well. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to play this type of game.

jaxsonhewette

Jun 14, 2017
Oh and does anybody know what the 3rd option means before the parents confrontation? Think the first 1 was engagement, 2nd was eloping, and third something about MC take the blame for it but mine was grayed out so it won't let me choose it. Just curious if it leads to bad ending or does it even matter. Thanks!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Oh and does anybody know what the 3rd option means before the parents confrontation? Think the first 1 was engagement, 2nd was eloping, and third something about MC take the blame for it but mine was grayed out so it won't let me choose it. Just curious if it leads to bad ending or does it even matter. Thanks!
Most likely the pregnant option, if she's pregnant beforehand, iirc.

Reactions: jaxsonhewette

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
err please don't just go downloading dlls to circumvent the issue , your PC is lacking the directx components

1. Install the components
2. Reboot pc

If its still not fixed , are you running other antivirus other than windows defender ? If yes 1. please remove third party antivirus
2. redownload the game again

If it still spits out error , do you have another PC ? You can try it there

If all else don't work then your Windows installation is messed up , might want to reinstall it (sorry)
I keep getting the 0xc000007b error too, and even tried the DirectX link (only to find I already have the most up to date version so it doesn't install). A real shame as I wanted to try this. Guess I'll be waiting for an apk since I don't plan to reinstall W11 :(

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 3055057

why my game like this when i use full screen? does anyone know
I have the same Problem.

Even trying to change the Window-Size to 1920 cuts out a part of the screen the same way.
The buttons behind are working, but you can't see them...

I am using the uncensor-patch.

kyanie the best workaround i could figure out was to leave the game-resolution at 1600 and set the screen resolution to 1600x900 and play in window-mode, so it's nearly fullscreen.
On 16:9 Displays fullscreen should also work with the new resolution, but mine is UWQHD and the gamescreen then get's stretched to 21:9 again with the same bug - despite of the selected 16:9 resolution... o_O

Last edited:

weiwei2023

Jun 15, 2023
Is it possible to get to Trance without spanking?
(before getting married)

finished this game a couple times but never manage to get Trance without spanking

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes