Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
I remember playing this one to near completion, I love these sort of games. Anyone know what kind of updates it has had? IIRC I got pretty annoyed that anal just wasn't possible with her.

Ommyto

Nov 4, 2018
Hi folks.
I'm getting a weird bug: when i change the screen size or vsync settings the game crash immediately (only things that works is the switch for windows size).

I've tried looking for a files containing the settings to see if i could change them manually but i've yet to find anything remotly usefull (found the saves i think) and my knowledge is too limited to figure it on my own.
Anyone has encountered this issue?

Fixed by doing the simplest thing, fricking running it as admin...I'm truly stupid sometimes.

Last edited:

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Guys the cheat engien don´t work! So can any one give a helping Hand ore Fix it?
I can only do 4 5 Lines so thx 4 help!

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed the game alot. still hopeing we get simlar games with more variety id love to see one with a tomboy girl or goth girl.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
the pixeldrain link's(non-install) file is missing

1711852033605.png

i remembered playing this while ago when it's still clunky... not sure what's change with 1.05

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Is that first time scripted? I don't think it's possible to properly finish the sex there, especially considering there's dialogue for it.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
It's a fair question to ask, because the dev initially had an experimental MTL available on the DLsite page over a year ago. It's obviously gone now and replaced with DLsite official TL.
Indeed, it's either a very-edited MTL now, or a professional translation. Regardless, conversation flow is far, far more natural this time around than the experimental MTL.

Amusingly, the saves you had on previous version are compatible with this version with no additional setups needed, presuming you played it prior.

Which version is better?
The ML version (note it's ML as in Multi-Language, not MTL), easily.

For better or for worse though, the mechanics have not changed, save that the translation options can be selected in the options menu.

This means the game is still grindy as fuck.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
While opening the files up, I found out that the interactive scenes (the interactive ones) actually had uncensored files inside already, with a simple mosaic version covering each one. After a bit of editing, I present a partial uncensored version of the game. Note: the titjob had no uncensored version, so I did a bit of editing to make an uncensored one; also, only the interactive scenes are uncensored. Providing multiple spots for convenience of updating op.

Downloads: - - - MEGA
Fix for Some: (if deepthroat gives an error for you)
Mind updating this for the official english release (assuming it doesn't work as-is, which I'm guessing it doesn't since it has a file called base_trans_en, whereas the new version has base_lang_en instead)?

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes