Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Can confirm it works except for the table part with the "during sex" options like orgasm counter etc... other than that perfectly 8/10 table ccheers
Yeah the float types where the biggest pain in the ass. The 4 bytes were pretty easy.
I thought I got it right yesterday, looking into it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Storm4n

justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022
I've got 0% Experience modifying cheat engine tables.
After watching lots of YT vids about the subject and reverse-engineering the previous tables uploaded. On the brink of giving up.
I've done it. After a whole day of trial and error.

Through it all I've learned to make pointers, Which is pretty neat.

Here's the updated table
sir are you a goat or what thank you i try to create a cheat table for various game but i gave up easily. How did you do it?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I'm missing visuals on page 3. The 4th slot and the 7th slot. Can anyone tell me how to unlock it or is this a part of the upcoming DLC?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Cheat Engine Table Update:

After watching lots of YT vids about the subject and reverse-engineering the previous tables uploaded. On the brink of giving up.

Here's the updated table

Update:04.01.2024
I think the I fixed the H-scene cheats. If it's still fucked, let me know.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021

Here's the updated table

Update:04.01.2024
I think the I fixed the H-scene cheats. If it's still fucked, let me know.
After I open the cheat engine, it comes up like this. What is it? Is there a way to fix it?
(If I'm not mistaken, there should have been 20 coins at first :unsure: )
1711982728511.png

Nov 10, 2023
Everytime when I am trying to do the "handjob/blowjob" scene, the game stops responding and shuts down. I don't know what is happening.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
could someone drop a fresh save after the prologue with hacked money please?
im no good with CE and honestly ddo not want to try learn it xD

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Can u let me see you box64droid setting i try it can play but lag
1. On Termux, choose Native version. (If your phone is already rooted, just choose root ones!)
*Rooted phone is more fast than non-rooted phone
2. Some games need different settings, so try which settings that good for your games.
for example:You play one games you like but its really slow and laggy, change the DXVK to another version (like change DXVK 2.3 to DXVK 2.0) or to DXVK-Async or even WineD3D (WineD3D is kinda good for Some WolfRPG engine games). .
Just try them all..
*Edit
I'm using Illya Box64Droid

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Can u let me see you box64droid setting i try it can play but lag
1. On Termux, choose Native version. (If your phone is already rooted, just choose root ones!)
*Rooted phone is more fast than non-rooted phone
2. Some games need different settings, so try which settings that good for your games.
for example:You play one games you like but its really slow and laggy, change the DXVK to another version (like change DXVK 2.3 to DXVK 2.0) or to DXVK-Async or even WineD3D (WineD3D is kinda good for Some WolfRPG engine games). .
Just try them all..
*Edit
I'm using Illya Box64Droid
Playtest
*Not the games on the thread, because i'm already deleting it but i'm using this for example:
View attachment document_4924782751984389944.mp4

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What is the best game of this type? One girl one room, having control over the sex scenes?
Imouto life monochrome and fantasy, also the Charming Mate with the succubus and the "how to raise a happy NEET" Ithink it was the title from Ruririsoft

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes