kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I completed the previous version of the game with mtl. Is there a way to transfer save files between them, so I don't have to start from scratch?
Your save works as is if your save data is still there.

If it isn't, unfortunately not near the pc with the copy to actually determine how to do this.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Who cares? If there's a new update or no update at all I'll play anyway.:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite being grindy, this game has a good amount of substance. I can see why people don't want to replay it, but well, for those curious or wishing to actually properly understand what they're reading since this is half and half a VN and Cohabitation sim, it's still worth.

Of course, if you were in it for basically the gallery, can't blame you. It *is* grindy as fuck.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Your save works as is if your save data is still there.

If it isn't, unfortunately not near the pc with the copy to actually determine how to do this.
The old version of the game along with the save exists on my PC, just wondering if it works. Thanks

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock the whole gallery? I accidentally deleted my save file and I don't really want to go through the grind again xD

ThatGuy578

Apr 19, 2021
I chose to give her less money for the allowance, can you increase the amount later or is the choice permanent?

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Is this currently in development? :unsure:
some picture
View attachment 3502434 View attachment 3502435
Just wanted to ask, will the ending change if i reveal her dad's death or not? are there multiple endings? if so, is there a walktrhough or a guide? also, will this be a DLC or will this be a separate game? if separate game, i wont have to play it all over again right? Thanks in advance!

Jul 15, 2021
May I ask why the game crashes after loading for a few seconds after adding the uncensored patch? It is not possible to delete or shorten the folder name. (I can open the game without putting in the patch)

nopza

Mar 26, 2020
I was playing v.1.05 yesterday. Everything was fine until today I can't open the game anymore. It just showed loading on my cursor then nothing happened. I download v1.03 MTL the old one and I can open it. Does anyone have a problem like me?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
May I ask why the game crashes after loading for a few seconds after adding the uncensored patch? It is not possible to delete or shorten the folder name. (I can open the game without putting in the patch)
I've only checked using the new uncensored patch with the newest download from the front page. The engine this game uses is quite complicated when it comes to trying to edit it (have to even use different programs to either pack or unpack it), so I don't know how to troubleshoot any bugs. From what I can tell, it sounds similar to the pathing length, but I never managed to replicate even that bug, so it might be system specific.

• Sad
Reactions: nopza

nopza

Mar 26, 2020
I've only checked using the new uncensored patch with the newest download from the front page. The engine this game uses is quite complicated when it comes to trying to edit it (have to even use different programs to either pack or unpack it), so I don't know how to troubleshoot any bugs. From what I can tell, it sounds similar to the pathing length, but I never managed to replicate even that bug, so it might be system specific.
I found the problem. An error log in Documents\Level Ichi\The Runaway Girl And Me\save_base said something about a file not found about font text and many other files. I didn't capture the picture before I deleted it. After I delete the save folder game can run normally again.

qay123

Mar 17, 2019
I've got 0% Experience modifying cheat engine tables.
After watching lots of YT vids about the subject and reverse-engineering the previous tables uploaded. On the brink of giving up.
I've done it. After a whole day of trial and error.

Through it all I've learned to make pointers, Which is pretty neat.

Here's the updated table

Update:04.01.2024
I think the I fixed the H-scene cheats. If it's still fucked, let me know.
Hi ! how do I use this ?

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes