Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can someone make some sort of patch or tell me if there's a way to stop her from telling me to wear a condom? she's my lover and not pregnant but I have to make her wear the damn blindfold to trick her and raw her otherwise I gotta wear a rubber, which I shouldn't at high level affection/lust ffs

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
can someone make some sort of patch or tell me if there's a way to stop her from telling me to wear a condom? she's my lover and not pregnant but I have to make her wear the damn blindfold to trick her and raw her otherwise I gotta wear a rubber, which I shouldn't at high level affection/lust ffs
You'll eventually get to the point where she doesn't mind if you don't wear a condom, it's kind of a story thing though.
The only downside is that she gets extra sad that you don't want to have a baby when you make her swallow a morning after pill.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Seems like this game got a multi-language translation with the DLSite Official translation tag on it.

It remains to be seen if the English TL was properly translated now instead of an experimental MTL.

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Can you give me what version of exagear do you use?
It's rather complicated to download it because so many version
Sorry for late reply, for now i prefer using Box64Droid.
More smooth and can play some Unity games!
The installation is more easy than Exagear, just search it on Youtube how to install it!

Gechogo

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry for late reply, for now i prefer using Box64Droid.
More smooth and can play some Unity games!
The installation is more easy than Exagear, just search it on Youtube how to install it!
what processor do you use? is it arm or SD?

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
Official eng ver coud be nice even, ink, half year after release game but now? xD
I was hoping for new content at least.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes