HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So does no one have any answers for the window size problem? Full screen cuts off like a 80% of the game screen and 1920 in windows does the same.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I dunno why but "Round and Round Molester Train" as a game name is way funnier than it should be.
to be fair... I think the dev wanted to use the infinity symbol but didn't know how...so round and round...

the game is a on a constant loop, never truly ending, just you and the girl, on the same train, same days, forever (minus the actual endings thats are stat based).

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
I remember after the first week you're given multiple choices when asked what relationship you want to have with her. Does anything about the game change if you picked the master/slave option? Just trying to see if there's any reason to replay this game.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I remember after the first week you're given multiple choices when asked what relationship you want to have with her. Does anything about the game change if you picked the master/slave option? Just trying to see if there's any reason to replay this game.
no not really, besides some stat bonuses like +100 trust if you pick an option.

You can also choose the other options by "reliving" the scene in your gallery

Reactions: Noymoi

Noymoi

Dec 22, 2021
no not really, besides some stat bonuses like +100 trust if you pick an option.

You can also choose the other options by "reliving" the scene in your gallery
Thanks for answering. Would you also happen to know if there's anything else to buy after acquiring the anal beads and black bondage outfit? This was a really cool game and I'm trying to see all the content before I move on.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks for answering. Would you also happen to know if there's anything else to buy after acquiring the anal beads and black bondage outfit? This was a really cool game and I'm trying to see all the content before I move on.
If we're talking about sexual items, no I don't think so, there will be a "USB-Stick" available tho that you can buy to unlock the full gallery and something else (I forgor :Kappa:)

Im not really sure, though once you reached the ending of the story, you should be able to obtain every item in the shop.

Reactions: Noymoi

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
All I'm going to say right now : the DLC better be out before August 25th, because after that you won't see hide nor hair of me for a good long time, because that's when ACVI releases, and I've been playing that series since the first one, it's been 15 years since the last good one (ACV is an abomination and should have never been released).

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
All I'm going to say right now : the DLC better be out before August 25th, because after that you won't see hide nor hair of me for a good long time, because that's when ACVI releases, and I've been playing that series since the first one, it's been 15 years since the last good one (ACV is an abomination and should have never been released).
What is ACVI?
Assassins creeed 6?

Whats ACV? Assassin creed vallhala?
(valhalla is bad yo)

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes