3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
May I ask what is the different between "A Camp with Mom - Extended v1.0" and "A Camp with Mom - Extended v1.01"? Thank you! :giggle:

BwownBwicks

Feb 14, 2020
I have to echo the sentiments of others that the uncle route corruption just kind of happens out of the blue, because we never learn about what happens during the time skip shortly after he starts living there. Even just a couple of scenes in the interim could have gone a long way. Still an overall improvement on the first game; higher sex scenes to text ratio, animated scenes, voice acting for the wife. I sort of wish there was a bit more in the way of epilogues, because they just kind of end with a few lines of the husband's narration after a big sex scene. Maybe there could have been an extra scene per ending showing more of the wife's exploits, e.g. them sending another recording with her and the uncle after she moves away to be with him.

Also, thanks to those who mentioned changing the settings to get around the camcorder scenes crashing near the end. I wish I'd looked in the the thread earlier though; several times I reloaded earlier saves and progressed back to the crash point thinking I'd done something at an earlier point that caused it to crash :cautious:. Probably would never have finished without knowing about that fix.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
There r no visuals of sex. gallery shows thumbnail but when i select it it either black or white screen with moaning sounds. Am i the only one with this problem or is it the game is supposed to be like?

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
follow up the image post ntr man said

Note: the image above is nothing but scratch on the surface, there's a lot more things I need to work on. as well as the time needed to get it done. I just gave a small peak so people are aware that stuff are being worked on despite the silence. ( especially those who kept on spamming me regarding when will be the new contents, I preferably like to work in peace if possible. )

official announcement will be pushed a bit farther as there will be a couple of other important things that I need to announce along with it.

Thank you

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes