3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Well I guess he listens to people who pay for the content, and why wouldn't he?

As for the suggestion, he has said he doesn't do incest. But there's always hope.
I really hope. An incest story would be good, I have the theory that there will be some incest plots at some point, there are some suggestions about some atraction towards MCs own moms, maybe in season 4?

Reactions: theDbman

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
the writing is just bad the wife is corrupted all of the sudden no wife pov or explanation I wish he took some inspiration from good ntr games such as boy hero ken among others how to properly do good ntr.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
latest from ntrman
Project#7 is underway and going well.
View attachment 1503173
next main female probs this one based on store front View attachment 1503201
"Sakakido Shoten" translates to Sakakido's Bookstore

This is either a young kid or old-man NTR confirmed.

Those 2 are the only possible demographics that usually visits or hang out a bookstore/library.

No delinquent adult male visits libraries or bookstores.

My theory:

Theory #1: She might be the librarian clerk and some old-man is the owner of the bookshop she works for and he molests her.

Theory #2: Kid visits the bookstore/library to look at dirty magazines/books and she catches him and lust develops between the two of them.

Reactions: Valila

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
"Sakakido Shoten" translates to Sakakido's Bookstore

This is either a young kid or old-man NTR confirmed.

Those 2 are the only possible demographics that usually visits or hang out a bookstore/library.

No delinquent adult male visits libraries or bookstores.

My theory:

Theory #1: She might be the librarian clerk and some old-man is the owner of the bookshop she works for and he molests her.

Theory #2: Kid visits the bookstore/library to look at dirty magazines/books and she catches him and lust develops between the two of them.
people are pretty sure its about a wife giving herself out to the landlord after her and her husband fall behind in rent

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes