3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
It is possible but I'm interested on what you think the story will be and what you would want it to be?
for what i want it to be the Theory #2 u had earler sounds pretty great and is a setting that ive seen in doujins and have enjoyed. on what i think it will be i think its a 50/50 between kid coming to look at dirty books and the landlord theory both are used tropes in doujinshi landlord being used a lot for ntr so I'm guessing it will based off one of those 2 with how used they are.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
for what i want it to be the Theory #2 u had earler sounds pretty great and is a setting that ive seen in doujins and have enjoyed. on what i think it will be i think its a 50/50 between kid coming to look at dirty books and the landlord theory both are used tropes in doujinshi landlord being used a lot for ntr so I'm guessing it will based off one of those 2 with how used they are.
Something to look forward to for sure. Hopefully we get a Christmas release date.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Hi, sorry to write in this thread, but how do I open these suits?
View attachment 1520005
you found it the picture great job but it is not available in game just asset, in an old comment i think somone said it was in the game file, but ntrman didnt use, i also think because he rushed the project, there are 2 game adelaide inn and adelaide inn remake and from rumours or i didnt understand i found on reddit and since am not his patreon yet, maybe he will create adleaide inn 2 or its just a reference to the remake version just its a second game of adelaide inn world.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Adelaide inn old version is the best which is hard to find now. The remake Mira is fat and not so appealing. I regret deleting the old version..

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
I have a question about Ripping CG in this game. Im using Unity asset extractor but since their are no static images only moving images there are no Texture 2D Files to extract. Is their a way to extract the Moving scenes And watch them outside of the game ? and if yes what file format do i have to look for ?

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes