3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Thotanon105

May 4, 2021
No offense, but:
- if I were him, I'd be more concerned about the ratings of the people who paid for the game and support him;
- the ratings on F95 are always too low (I've seen it many times) and why? Because it's easy to criticize something we didn't buy. (yes, I know that some people who bought the game also rate here, but it's a minority)
You're right, people here are less likely to have sunk cost falacy.

laetificus

Apr 30, 2018
This guy's animations and renders always so good but he ruins it every time with terrible writing. He would probably make really great netori games
Yeah, it's like a half baked ntr story where you don't get much perspective from the husband catching onto his wife cheating only that he's super oblivious right up until the end or where we don't even get the wife's perspective to see how it all started. You just go to work one day and the next scene comes along and shows she's already corrupted but by that point it's been weeks in terms of the story and there's no build up and we're left with some lukewarm ntr story

laetificus

Apr 30, 2018
Funny to see the reaction for this game. Some people really love any NTRMAN game some are just sad that the games are well...... low effort. It's good for a quick read but if you want anything more it's just too weak. No corruption, not much story, wife's character is non existent aside from what the MC tells the reader. The whole game is pretty much any other NTR visual novel's last third or so.

Honestly I would love it if NTRMAN made a proper game (he has some nice idea for premises, like the ghost story doujin he made a while back) with slow corruption and good build up, but that is highly unlikely at this point.
I swear, it feels like no one around him is giving him actual feedback. I can agree that he's working hard pumping out content consistently. And the new upgrades to voice acting and animations are *chef's kiss* But the story was all over the place. We might as well have had a short paragraph to read for some pictures and have the rest left up to our imagination because that's practically what we got since we really didn't get much story in TRH2 to have a thorough understanding of what went down with the wife all those weeks and months that were skipped in game.

It might just be a me thing but I enjoy the process of NTR and seeing how it unfolds rather than just watching from the pov of the oblivious guy at the end. NTRMAN did this well with the first game, it's disappointing that all the charm was lost in the second game.

Reactions: theDbman

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
since 43 days is left to november end, i just read all the comment hide my tears:cry:
and always wanted more for the when you left the bratty nephew to your girlfriend.
Yeah, I hate the wait too but, I know NTRMAN always delivers. I wish he'd drop a teaser on what the next one will be just to ease the pain of nothing/waiting. Something to look forward to.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
I find it funny how people will complain about the story of the game, but won't follow him on Patreon to give actual feedback. Tell him yourself instead of complaining on some thread he'll never see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iamvenom

theDbman

Sep 21, 2021
I find it funny how people will complain about the story of the game, but won't follow him on Patreon to give actual feedback. Tell him yourself instead of complaining on some thread he'll never see.
i follow him on on twitter and i told him that the camp with mum story was a bit crap and i all so asked him if he was thinkin of doin one with the son havein fun with the mum when the dad had to go away for some time

May 31, 2020
i follow him on on twitter and i told him that the camp with mum story was a bit crap and i all so asked him if he was thinkin of doin one with the son havein fun with the mum when the dad had to go away for some time
Well I guess he listens to people who pay for the content, and why wouldn't he?

As for the suggestion, he has said he doesn't do incest. But there's always hope.

Reactions: theDbman
3.10 star(s) 19 Votes