3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Now that I think about it, why is this called rular homecoming 2? Neither of the routes has anything to do with visiting or going back home to the countryside. Did I miss something while reading or I'm just misinterpreting the title?

The extended version should have everything. The story just continues in the extended version instead of ending.
Uncle Masao is from the rural part of the country.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
if we compare rural homecoming one with two we get like this:

RH1:
+ better intro
+ better corruption
+ better old men
+ better dialogue
+ less time jumps

RH2:
+ better graphic
+ more curvy girl
+ animations
+ better end

btw: The Queen and the Goblin still needs either an update or a rework with a longer story/slower built up of corruption and more scenes (especially tit sucking :p)
Play Adelaide Inn, the Queen and the Goblins story concluded there.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You are kidding his shit is so damn basic the only good thing he can do is art that is it.
If you can do more advanced stuff yourself feel free to do so, personally advanced doesn't have to be better in my opinion. Also before trashing another persons work or flaming on another person maybe consider that your opinion isn't the only one, and it's not always the correct one either, as there could be several opinions, no? You're acting like a spoiled brat, if you are one or not I don't care.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Dude, I really hate being cucked if I'm not a shota or the woman son (I know that sounds more sick, but NTRMAN corrupted me). But looks promising, I played it a bit and, even though I still uncomfortable, I'm trying to enjoy it. Adelaide Inn was good.

The next NTRMAN projects looks promising, I hope he gets healthy to still working.

I have a theory about his universe, I think some characters will get involved with their sons or other characters in some point. Tomato comics have left us some hints and Camp with Mom was less subtle until the other milf gets on the plot. I know not all people want the same, but I'd like an incest plot with NTRMAN touch, just one or two.

The one that makes me think it'll have an incest plot is Tomato. The main character son developed some atraction towards her mom, and it's very strange that he can't see her since the "accident" until the last part where he goes to his mom place.

But It's just a theory and I belive NTRMAN will do the same plots over and over. I hope I'm wrong, he has potential writting and drawing and hope we could see some experiments like stories with some younger teen (not loli), incest and more complex plots with the same erotic narrative and good art quality. Specially the "through a cam" perspective.

theDbman

Sep 21, 2021
I see 2 versions of camp with mom
I need to start with V1.022 and then play extend ver?
EDIT:
Just found out that shota does ntr. I just prefer old/ugly ones to do ntr. What a letdown.

not been funny but to me camp with mom is just a letdown to me and is more like one of his comics and it is a pity thet he as not done one of the mom and son comics into game. the one thing i do like is the art work

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How can something so unique like "Awakening of a Goddess" be basic? Have you read it? The way NTRMAN built tension and suspense in that comic is masterful. The lore is quite interesting as well.
I totally agree with you here! That short VN like game is great and the idea alone so hot and kinky I still wish NTRMAN would either do something similar now or expand the story and make this game bigger as a rework or something. Just imagine awakening of a goddess in latest quality with the length of Adelaide Inn OMG

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
But he is leaving his home. That is the opposite of homecoming :D Though "Urban Visting The Relatives" sounds way worse as a title
Makes sense lol, I've got an idea for Rural Homecoming 3, A delinquent shotakid from the urban city is sent by his parents to visit his relatives(Uncle, Aunty and male young cousin) who lives in a slow boring rural part of the country as a punishment. But, it's more of a reward for the bad kid because, he gets to bully his little cousin and NTRd cuck his Uncle by corrupting his loving aunt/cousins mom behind his back as revenge to his parents for sending him there.

Thotanon105

May 4, 2021
Decent, at least the netorase path has some original stuff for Ntrman I suppose, the game as a whole is really short though.

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes