3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Funny to see the reaction for this game. Some people really love any NTRMAN game some are just sad that the games are well...... low effort. It's good for a quick read but if you want anything more it's just too weak. No corruption, not much story, wife's character is non existent aside from what the MC tells the reader. The whole game is pretty much any other NTR visual novel's last third or so.

Honestly I would love it if NTRMAN made a proper game (he has some nice idea for premises, like the ghost story doujin he made a while back) with slow corruption and good build up, but that is highly unlikely at this point.

Apr 21, 2020
Funny to see the reaction for this game. Some people really love any NTRMAN game some are just sad that the games are well...... low effort. It's good for a quick read but if you want anything more it's just too weak. No corruption, not much story, wife's character is non existent aside from what the MC tells the reader. The whole game is pretty much any other NTR visual novel's last third or so.

Honestly I would love it if NTRMAN made a proper game (he has some nice idea for premises, like the ghost story doujin he made a while back) with slow corruption and good build up, but that is highly unlikely at this point.
i would deem it acceptable if people complaining about the "NTR feel weak" since the guy name is "ntrman".
but you peeps wanted some commitment on the story.

the energy is same.
they can hear you complain, but doesn't meant they will change how they work.

rather i found it weird when people ask for story related content,
his online name "NTRman" already spoiled half the story and people already know where this gonna go.

what you guys expecting ?
this dude is living to make kinky/fetish stuff instead of story based stuff.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

to me the first adelaide inn is better than this I played adelaide inn but not this one Im talking for what Im reading in this thread I also belive he was sick or operated not so long ago maybe thats why

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
so other than this one and the camp with mom .. any others thats animated? cuz his old ones aint but these are fucking golden

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes