3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
I was excited for this s ,and then j saw there is no android version :(
Wish atleast it was so it can be played on joiplay

xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
ah, everyone beloved genre... the ntr, a hostile acquisition: which takes place when an acquiring company Chad & Tyrone takes over a target company thot lover without approval from the board of directors simp cuck husband.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Honestly not the best. Maybe if it gets updated and we get the wife’s perspective. Like, if you chose the uncle route then you just got rushed with every animation at the end of the run basically. Guess the other route was better paced but this felt lacking. I’m certain he’s done the other females perspective before in another game so that’s help this one out.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
latest from the man himself
Hey Everyone,
I hope you've enjoyed the contents that I've provided for the past 6 months as much as I've enjoyed making them. A lot of energy was poured into those project and I hope you find them worth of your time at the very least.

At the moment, I feel like the fatigue and mental stress over the past months of production has finally taking a toll on me a bit more effective than before and so, to preserve my sanity I'll be taking a bit longer of break than what I've mentioned before.

No worries though. I've already made some early progress with the "projects in-queue" though they are not yet on the stage that I'm comfortable to publicly share, I will work on them as soon I'm able.

With this in mind, there will be No contents yet for the upcoming month of November. In case you don't want to be charged for the upcoming month please temporarily disable your subscription before the month ends.

As always thanks for your support and I hope you look forward to the next project,
- NTRMAN

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Honestly not the best. Maybe if it gets updated and we get the wife’s perspective. Like, if you chose the uncle route then you just got rushed with every animation at the end of the run basically. Guess the other route was better paced but this felt lacking. I’m certain he’s done the other females perspective before in another game so that’s help this one out.
if we compare rural homecoming one with two we get like this:

RH1:
+ better intro
+ better corruption
+ better old men
+ better dialogue
+ less time jumps

RH2:
+ better graphic
+ more curvy girl
+ animations
+ better end

btw: The Queen and the Goblin still needs either an update or a rework with a longer story/slower built up of corruption and more scenes (especially tit sucking :p)

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Now that I think about it, why is this called rular homecoming 2? Neither of the routes has anything to do with visiting or going back home to the countryside. Did I miss something while reading or I'm just misinterpreting the title?

I see 2 versions of camp with mom
I need to start with V1.022 and then play extend ver?
The extended version should have everything. The story just continues in the extended version instead of ending.

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes