3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Had a quick skim through and it's same old NTRMan art etc. and I love it. My only issue is I tend to enjoy these type of games/comics more when it's from the Wifes perspective. The best of them for me is The lessons one and the queen with goblin. Still looking forward to his future stuff.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Had a quick skim through and it's same old NTRMan art etc. and I love it. My only issue is I tend to enjoy these type of games/comics more when it's from the Wifes perspective. The best of them for me is The lessons one and the queen with goblin. Still looking forward to his future stuff.
I strongly recommend NTRMAN's "Breeding Program" and "Smile", both tension filled stories are told from the wife's perspective. Both can also be strong contenders to be adapted into a game if you ask me.

Reactions: Rizo

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm getting a blank brown/gray/black screen on startup after the splash screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other NTRMan games such as 'The Queen Who Married A Goblin' still work. Any ideas?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I strongly recommend NTRMAN's "Breeding Program" and "Smile", both tension filled stories are told from the wife's perspective. Both can also be strong contenders to be adapted into a game if you ask me.
Oh I know those two comics, Smile was brilliant! Breeding programs was nice too. Excited to see what he does in the future. I dunno why, they just feel better when expierencing it from the wife perspective. Thanks for the info though.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Man seeing the reviews I wish some of them get to ntrman so he make a remake of this game
No offense, but:
- if I were him, I'd be more concerned about the ratings of the people who paid for the game and support him;
- the ratings on F95 are always too low (I've seen it many times) and why? Because it's easy to criticize something we didn't buy. (yes, I know that some people who bought the game also rate here, but it's a minority)

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
No offense, but:
- if I were him, I'd be more concerned about the ratings of the people who paid for the game and support him;
- the ratings on F95 are always too low (I've seen it many times) and why? Because it's easy to criticize something we didn't buy. (yes, I know that some people who bought the game also rate here, but it's a minority)
I am one of his supporters on Patreon,
I think that Mother's Lessons length is the most optimal and should be the standard length for the rest of his games moving forward
if you want him to keep his 3-4 months time frame to complete a game(That's 3-4 games, a year!)
vs.
Adelaide Inn's length I can see him taking longer to make at around 6-8 months.
He should also go back to Dual Perspectives,
the Cuck's oblivious POV and the Wifes/Moms POV culminating to multiple ends,
Good, Bad, Happy, Sad ends etc..

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I am one of his supporters on Patreon,
I think that Mother's Lessons length is the most optimal and should be the standard length for the rest of his games moving forward
if you want him to keep his 3-4 months time frame to complete a game(That's 3-4 games, a year!)
vs.
Adelaide Inn's length I can see him taking longer to make at around 6-8 months.
He should also go back to Dual Perspectives,
the Cuck's oblivious POV and the Wifes/Moms POV culminating to multiple ends,
Good, Bad, Happy, Sad ends etc..
Well, as of yet I haven't written a word in terms of my assessment about this particular game, but I will agree with most of what you wrote. Dual perspectives, choices, and interestingly executed endings are important elements of these types of titles.

As for the size of the games, I think I'd rather wait a little longer - although the short ones have their charms too if they're well executed.

Well, NTRMAN's games have their problems which have been known for a long time, but it's nice that this time they gave us voice acting :) I'm curious whether it will be a standard from now on or just a one-off freak, I hope it's the first xD

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I totally agree with you here! That short VN like game is great and the idea alone so hot and kinky I still wish NTRMAN would either do something similar now or expand the story and make this game bigger as a rework or something. Just imagine awakening of a goddess in latest quality with the length of Adelaide Inn OMG
Awakening of a Goddess is truly special because, it's his only work comic-wise that said "to be continued" in the end. Now, is it "to be continued" comic-wise or game-wise? Again, some fans already brought it up to NTRMAN that they wanted this to be made into a game and he said "we'll see". So, at least it is on his mind already and brought to his attention, which is a great thing. This being made to a game will be epic!!! NTR/Horror elements, lots of possibilities story-wise.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This has never happened to me before. I was fine playing this game like a few weeks ago. WTF??
Edit: I have a feeling the damn Windows update screw it all up couple days ago.
1634495678914.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 19 Votes