JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
love thoes remasters i wanted to play Sensei 2 but i could not get it to play not even on an win xp wm......

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm guessing back in 2016(year of the first post) this was not remastered and that is what's new.

Hard to say but I'm pretty sure I played this one. if that's the case, it was very good(Even if my memory sucks)

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
It is good. It's nothing massively ground breaking by today's standards. But it has a lot of content for each character. And that content is of at least decent quality. There's a decent amount of threesomes too. Not sure if there's a harem ending I can't remember. It kicks the crap out of most of the trash you see around. But there are some great games with animation/higher res etc that work better.

I do agree that it would have been better as an incest game as it practically is already. There's not love interests outside the family from what I know. Perhaps japan was not as open about incest content in games back then?

Reactions: Daioh

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know how to play full screen, because I keep getting the game on the left side. Like this
View attachment 212897
Please help me.
This game is "very old" so it runs on a limited resolution/with issues to render on anything way too big. Basically, u should reduce ur screen resolution to the 800xsomething of the time before trying to full screen it... or use a different monitor, or this similar issue will be recurring to each and any old game that wasn't exactly planned to run on 4k monitors xD, but those classic tube 480p- ones...

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Nice to see this one has a remaster. I bought this one, so I did not need the links here, but it's certainly a nice title. I also bought Do You Like Horney Bunnies 1 and 2 a while ago, and they have the same old vibe. It all takes me years back, but it's nice to see for myself that this bit of nostalgia has not grown old on me.

Anyway - I think this is a nice title, and I can recommend it. Yes - It has some disturbing stuff in it, but that can be resolved with the right choices. Because the story has not changed I think the old walk-through is still usable:

There are several ending. Some nicer than others, especially if you played the other routes and know what is probably going on behind the scenes. At least you can make your choice on how you want to end it.

Sep 12, 2021
i wish this was on steam. Jast and Mangagamer need try to release on steam again.
If you buy it from JAST you are directly supporting this release and it encourages them to do other remasters in the future. Their games are also DRM free and come with a 30 day refund policy regardless of how long you've played. Meanwhile Steam is notoriously fickle when it comes to these types of games, has DRM, and you can only refund a game if you've played it less than 2 hours. Fuck Steam.

Also in case some aren't aware JAST supports regional pricing with a much wider range than Steam does. They recognize that, although I live in a EU country, my income is nowhere near the level of someone from let's say Denmark. For example this game costs $4.99 in my country. This is peanuts even for me, and I bought it instantly.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Here is a novoicecut for the remastered version.
Makes it so the voice does not stop between textboxes unless there is another voice.
This is a feature present on the core code of renpy but a lot of devs don't add the choice to change it on the options.

Just replace the files.
Or if you prefer just do the change yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The Sagara Family Remastered [v1.0] [ZyX] – Compressed

Win/Linux v1.0 · · · (321.6 MiB :: 831.5 MiB)
Mac v1.0 · · · (287.2 MiB :: 831.5 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Trying to run this via Joiplay on android. Getting this error when launching:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 664, in main
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 921, in run_context
  File "00start.rpyc", line 282, in script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Edit: Compressed version is working, so I'll just use that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes