VN Ren'Py The Sapphire Collar [Prologue] [Cheops' Law Productions]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Progress is happening. Debugging now. I think it's going to continue to take a long time, but we ARE in the testing phase.

I think in my next game you will play a chiropractor who helps deal with back problems for all the girls in the other AVNs.

• Haha
Reactions: Trinian and Flint

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
The Sapphire Collar Update

Yes, still plugging away, and it's still going slowly. But we are now onto the testing phase, and correcting some stupid, newbie mistakes I made. For example, in a couple of the repeating animations, I did a still render followed by the animation, instead of using the first frame of the animation as the render. The result is horribly jumpy and stupid looking. But our intrepid master of code, HeroNameSir, is fixing it even as I speak.

Point being, yes, we're still on it, and progress is happening. Like everything new one attempts, the learning happens fast at the beginning, and that's part of the fun. I hope the result will be entertaining.

davd

Jul 11, 2017
The Sapphire Collar Update

Yes, still plugging away, and it's still going slowly. But we are now onto the testing phase, and correcting some stupid, newbie mistakes I made. For example, in a couple of the repeating animations, I did a still render followed by the animation, instead of using the first frame of the animation as the render. The result is horribly jumpy and stupid looking. But our intrepid master of code, HeroNameSir, is fixing it even as I speak.

Point being, yes, we're still on it, and progress is happening. Like everything new one attempts, the learning happens fast at the beginning, and that's part of the fun. I hope the result will be entertaining.
Glad to hear that! Take your time and looking forward to the update!

Reactions: Konrad Simon
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes