Oct 19, 2018
Bugs I found playing on 0.3:

(In decreasing severity)

Exiting the Sacred Village to get to the Minotaur/Wisdom Village leads to either

- Nun's first dildo scene starting randomly when conditions aren't met. After the cutscene plays you are completely stuck in the room of the inn
- Cutscene of knight lady that crashes the game. Have to restart the game from the previous save

These two bugs can be avoided by either not leaving the Sacred Village at all (recommended), or using the teleportation orb to return to the Sacred Village rather than leaving the other two villages' area manually.

When you go to the house of the NPC you take as a lover you are stuck there permanently as the dialogue box won't go away no matter what you do so you can't move. Have to restart the game.

Having sex with an NPC when the nun's affection levels are high and you haven't cleared the Andy fight causes the scene to play automatically and crashes the game. Just clear the Andy fight first and it should be avoidable.

Picking up an item already placed in the museum display causes the character to get stuck in place (happens around 50% of the time). Need to restart the game from last save.

I can't progress to the other scenes with the female minotaur even after fulfilling the affection requirements.

After completing the Wisdom Village questline I can't progress with the female knight. When I interact with her there is no dialogue and only a choice box pops up asking 'yes' or 'no'. Neither choice does anything and sending the nun away doesn't help.

The quiz room counter doesn't work. I had to use a save editor to manually decrease the number of days left until I could play it again to 0.

Robots don't drop their chips when defeated. So far I've defeated more than 40 robots. Also haven't found a Succubus potion yet, but it seems like it would be more endgame content.

Sometimes female character's faces/figure is stuck on the screen after a scene. Either play the sex scene again or try pressing W to use the nun's figure to try and wipe the stuck figure.

Occasionally the translation doesn't work and it reverts back to Chinese. Happens around 10% of the time in the middle of a fight and in some of the later cutscenes (Wisdom Village questline).

Last edited:
Reactions: feltis2000

Aldnon

Sep 22, 2020
Can somebody mail the developer to stop adding image shaking/shifting effect on MapEvent blowjob scene? (or at least don't put BGM effect on mapevent for blowjob scene where image shifting is happening at the same time). Also tell him to set renderingMode parameter to canvas.

PS BEFORE SOMEBODY ASK : YES THIS IS THE CAUSE AND FIX FOR THE ERROR ON BJ SCENE.

Reactions: Daddums and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I stopped playing relatively early on just due to how buggy the game is.
I recommend waiting for some bug fixes

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Pretty nice game,its really buggy and i wonder how this lover system will affect the nun.she kinda got some violent vibes when fighting goblins. Maybe an yandere in the making?

Reactions: FreeComicz

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
Get stuck on the game when the Priest Husband showed up and taking her to their house, now i am stuck in the room and cant get out

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Anyone gotten Bob scene progression. There's suppose to be more then the initial bj scene
I also tried everything to get the rest of bobs scenes with the nun but couldn't trigger it so I spoke to the dev and he said he thought they where working right so he replied that he will have it fixed for version 0.7 so we are going to have to wait for the next version to see the rest that's if he doesn't forget to fix them

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
Geez, I've got a bug when I can't go back to previous map where first village is.
Now I can be only in minotaur-wisdom area. Wtf?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes