EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
That's not what i meant, i'm looking for a way to get relationship with the priestess fast with giving her gift xD
In the church go to the summoning circle and click in the middle of it. Stay for the night in the inn for events and interact with her.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
How do you get cure 165? I'm trying to get the cure for andy but I don't get what I'm supposed to do

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Have enough savior powers, but MC can't learn either "Death blow" and "Sanctuary". On the other hand, have already unlocked "Deadly strike" and "Savior barrier", but the corresponding crystals do not spin like the other unlocked skill, and when interact the game again asking 2 savior powers to unlock:
Skills.jpg

Last edited:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
There is an optional netorare scene you can access with the black guy you meet in the town of wisdom by letting him borrow your girl if the nun is above lewdness of 50 there is a blowjob scene there supposed to be more with him like a sex scene the more you lent him the nun because the scenes are already in the game scene picture folder in theory but in reality it doesn't progress beyond the blowjob so I am not sure if the rest of the scenes are bugged or not implemented yet and there are so many bugs in the game its impossible to tell at this point if something is bugged or something is unfinished its really stressful.

I probably lent the nun to the black dude about 30+ times raking in so much cash and it still doesnt progress beyond her giving him a blowjob I just gave up/, im not sure if anybody has been able to get past that but the game needs some serious work otherwise its just a buggy mess and its extremely stressful to play.

Shionara

May 2, 2020
I really can't load the blowjob scene of nun and I just got stuck entering the cave in the beginning village
NEED HELP!!

Shionara

May 2, 2020
I think one of the major problem of this game are the animation like don't get me wrong when I say animation but there is one particular thing that I find really eating my memory and that is the blue shaky part when having a scene. It literally eat my cpu and memory 100% and I monitored it doing it in task manager. game be like good but when the blue shaky part comes, it eat up all my memory. Please fix that problem

Reactions: mrttao

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
after wolf heal in battel i lost interrest. yeah and start with half Hp right from start... cool as shift del it... nope not my game.

Reactions: Utsavsisishsuzj
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes