Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
... she is an integral part of the party. and the main damage dealer, and the healer, and a core waifu.
why would you want to get rid of her?

So far I have only seen netori where you play as the bull and steal someone else's wife.
Some scenes requires that mc is alone, minotaur milk room, town of wisdom rest event.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how do you get the nun to leave you alone?
Some scenes requires that mc is alone, minotaur milk room, town of wisdom rest event.
Ah, so he meant to temporarily leave the party.
You use W key to talk to party members

Actually this was just added to OP:
Q = opens special actions menu. such as spending saviour power or viewing gallery
W = opens dialog with party members
For some reason this is not mentioned in the game. dev reminds us of this in the patch notes.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just started playing this game and i'm already impressed: you can actually type in your name! What the hell?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, I didn't expect it to be this buggy, eating in the restaurant (not the inn, the restaurant) teleports me in the middle of some monster camp getting me stuck, leaving that restaurant through the door teleports me into the middle of the wisdom town quest line and hooking up with a girl teleports me in the middle of pre-boss fight speech.

What the fuck?

Edit: if you cucked the veteran in the first town you can take his gear after invasion repeatedly for 2x weapon and 2x armor and when entering the elf area the same introductory scene plays again.

They really should focus more on bugfixing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mrttao and Daddums

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
So... I'm not able to sell anything, is the only income really the Rat kill quest?
There is special buyer outside most towns, in starting town he is up the hill where freed female seller goes, there is also crafter.

Felix Steele

Jul 16, 2022
I found a bug. After you bring the second pig to the restaurant you will transported to another location (camp). Then all freezed. You cannot move, get the menu etc.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I also found bug i you dont heal poisoning in battle where you get it mc will be permanently poisoned, spleeping wont heal it and mc wont use potions.

Felix Steele

Jul 16, 2022
There is special buyer outside most towns, in starting town he is up the hill where freed female seller goes, there is also crafter.
I was able to sell items during the preparation for the final town battles. Then you can sell it to the orange haired guy who normaly identify items for money.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
anyone have saves with full items? but still fresh no scenes yet
Cheat money, then after completing king boar quest in the first town you can buy from that old man unidentified crap. Or just go through the first dungeon (don't go into the boss room at 3rd level) an djust from that I've got around 20 unindentified armor and 20 unindentified weapons, from that I've got the best weapons and armor possible (swordstaff, dark priest robe and MC weapons: light greatsword and blood greatsword).

I'm pretty sure you can savescum, save before gear indentification and reload if you don't get the gear you want

Press Q and W for additional menus, in Q menu you have a skill tree. First few levels there is some balance with MC doing damage and nun just being a heal bot after battle and only defending during the battle, but after getting level 10 or so she has enough mana to use magic in combat, if you then unlock a few skills for her she becomes a monster, almost one-shotting a boss for me once and having powerful AoE. She is much more powerful than MC unless you upgrade his stats directly.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Cheat money, then after completing king boar quest in the first town you can buy from that old man unidentified crap. Or just go through the first dungeon (don't go into the boss room at 3rd level) an djust from that I've got around 20 unindentified armor and 20 unindentified weapons, from that I've got the best weapons and armor possible (swordstaff, dark priest robe and MC weapons: light greatsword and blood greatsword).

I'm pretty sure you can savescum, save before gear indentification and reload if you don't get the gear you want

Press Q and W for additional menus, in Q menu you have a skill tree. First few levels there is some balance with MC doing damage and nun just being a heal bot after battle and only defending during the battle, but after getting level 10 or so she has enough mana to use magic in combat, if you then unlock a few skills for her she becomes a monster, almost one-shotting a boss for me once and having powerful AoE. She is much more powerful than MC unless you upgrade his stats directly.
That's not what i meant, i'm looking for a way to get relationship with the priestess fast with giving her gift xD

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes