Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
very bizzare. quite baffling
are your drivers up to date?
Driver update for RPGmaker? Seriously? I updated the driver a year ago. I suspect that the scene uses a lot of effects that my computer can't handle.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Driver update for RPGmaker? Seriously?
Driver updates solve bugs in the driver. It is entirely plausible that a new bug was introduced to your driver 1 year ago that has since been resolved that causes the driver to crash in specific edge case scenarios which RPGM just happens to hit.
I updated the driver a year ago. I suspect that the scene uses a lot of effects that my computer can't handle.
So the answer is no, your updates are not up to date

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Driver updates solve bugs in the driver. It is entirely plausible that a new bug was introduced to your driver 1 year ago that has since been resolved that causes the driver to crash in specific edge case scenarios which RPGM just happens to hit.

So the answer is no, your updates are not up to date
But I already have the latest version of the driver.
Ok, I understand your game does not support Windows 7. What is wild for me, this is an RPGmaker and not something nextgen AAA.
Anyway, let the rest speak out, maybe I'm the only one with a problem.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
But I already have the latest version of the driver.
Ah, you are stuck on a much older version that is not receiving updates anymore.
Yea, nvidia stopped supporting windows 7 in feb 2019. which is 3 years and 9 months ago.
AMD dropped support for windows 7 five months ago.

You should either pirate windows 10 or switch to linux. otherwise you are only going to get more and more issues as windows 7 is an unsupported legacy OS.
Ok, I understand your game does not support Windows 7. What is wild for me, this is an RPGmaker and not something nextgen AAA.
1. I am not the game dev. I am literally just a random guy on the internet.

2. RPGM does not work this way. It is a trash engine and I hate it, but it is also a pretty restrictive engine. As such I find it extremely unlikely that dev modified the way it interacts with the graphics driver. This is simply not how layers of abstraction work.
Instead there is something clearly wrong with your system.

3. The most likely scenario is actually that this is a hardware issue with your video card. As "crashing drivers" are actually very often caused by crashing hardware. which is often caused by the fact that GPU sellers want to squeeze every little bit of performance they can, so they overclock the fuck out of the cards. which chews through their lifespan quite quickly.
But buying a new video card is expensive so generally the first thing to try is software fixes (the drivers). Even though usually it is the hardware and not the drivers that are the problem ,there are exceptions and sometimes it is the drivers.
Anyway, let the rest speak out, maybe I'm the only one with a problem.
I am not stopping anyone else from speaking out. Where did you get the ridiculous idea that I am both the game dev AND a moderator who is censoring this thread? Do I see any tags on my name? no, because I am not a mod and I am not the dev.

You are simply the only one who has this problem

I am however a professional IT and I was thus trying to be nice by freely trying to solve your problem for you.
For some odd reason instead of working with me as I do free labor diagnosing and repairing your computer you decided that I am somehow attacking you and got defensive. I have no idea why. shrug. if you don't want free computer repair then feel free to go pay for it instead.

Last edited:

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Ah, you are stuck on a much older version that is not receiving updates anymore.
Yea, nvidia stopped supporting windows 7 in feb 2019. which is 3 years and 9 months ago.
AMD dropped support for windows 7 five months ago.

You should either pirate windows 10 or switch to linux. otherwise you are only going to get more and more issues as windows 7 is an unsupported legacy OS.

1. I am not the game dev. I am literally just a random guy on the internet.

2. RPGM does not work this way. It is a trash engine and I hate it, but it is also a pretty restrictive engine. As such I find it extremely unlikely that dev modified the way it interacts with the graphics driver. This is simply not how layers of abstraction work.
Instead there is something clearly wrong with your system.

3. The most likely scenario is actually that this is a hardware issue with your video card. As "crashing drivers" are actually very often caused by crashing hardware. which is often caused by the fact that GPU sellers want to squeeze every little bit of performance they can, so they overclock the fuck out of the cards. which chews through their lifespan quite quickly.
But buying a new video card is expensive so generally the first thing to try is software fixes (the drivers). Even though usually it is the hardware and not the drivers that are the problem ,there are exceptions and sometimes it is the drivers.

I am not stopping anyone else from speaking out. Where did you get the ridiculous idea that I am both the game dev AND a moderator who is censoring this thread? Do I see any tags on my name? no, because I am not a mod and I am not the dev.

You are simply the only one who has this problem

I am however a professional IT and I was thus trying to be nice by freely trying to solve your problem for you.
For some odd reason instead of working with me as I do free labor diagnosing and repairing your computer you decided that I am somehow attacking you and got defensive. I have no idea why. shrug. if you don't want free computer repair then feel free to go pay for it instead.
What happened? Why is this not the first time in a day people think that I insulted and they start insulting me? I will soon really begin to think that someone cursed me.
I thought you were a developer because it sounded like you went through the game code and didn't find anything weird.
Or maybe "let the rest speak out" is something rude? Sorry, I'm not English speaking. In my language, this means just waiting for the others.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What happened? Why is this not the first time in a day people think that I insulted and they start insulting me? I will soon really begin to think that someone cursed me.
I thought you were a developer because it sounded like you went through the game code and didn't find anything weird.
Or maybe "let the rest speak out" is something rude? Sorry, I'm not English speaking. In my language, this means just waiting for the others.
alright, fair enough
yea in english "let the rest speak" or "let others speak" is basically telling someone to shut up.
sounds like you mean "lets wait for others to say if they have the same issue or not"

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I'm convinced that there's an epidemic of artists who've never actually seen a real boob before so their fantasies just go wild and think that every big & busty woman they draw just have these ridiculously disproportionately massive jugs that don't even in the slightest make sense for a womans physique.

Big breast tags don't have to be exaggerated like this in the art.

I know I sound mean or cynical, but here I go downloading because I'm into it.
Meanwhile, people will download games with a chick with a dick, but nah, the boobs is whats unrealistic.

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018
"let others speak" is basically telling someone to shut up.
...The fuck?
Well anyways, I'm kinda having the same problem on my end, except I'm not getting a blue screen of death thankfully, It's only affecting the game as far as I can tell, I looked at the Debug text document that appeared in the folder just as this happened and it gave me this: [1115/200611.739:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl
I'm assuming the dev tried to send the player to some sort of site right as the scene happens, but instead it ended up fucking with the game a bit.
EDIT: Forgot to mention: I'm using windows 10, so there you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vottan

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
...The fuck?
Well anyways, I'm kinda having the same problem on my end, except I'm not getting a blue screen of death thankfully, It's only affecting the game as far as I can tell, I looked at the Debug text document that appeared in the folder just as this happened and it gave me this: [1115/200611.739:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl
I'm assuming the dev tried to send the player to some sort of site right as the scene happens, but instead it ended up fucking with the game a bit.
From your description that is a completely different issue

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You sure? I thought it would be related somewhat to his problem is all, since our issues happens at exactly the same scene.
hmm. actually I am not sure. maybe it is the same issue and the reason you are getting different results (game crash instead of blue screen) is due to having a different OS.
what OS are you using btw?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does this game have ntr or even netori? I like dthe previous game and i hope this one grabs the good points of the previous one

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Does this game have ntr or even netori? I like dthe previous game and i hope this one grabs the good points of the previous one
It has both. for the most part it is netori where the MC is chad who steals married girls.
But there are 2 scenes of netorare as well.

Reactions: Animefan_09

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
It has both. for the most part it is netori where the MC is chad who steals married girls.
But there are 2 scenes of netorare as well.
The MC can't be a chad if he steals married girls. He doesn't care about that fucking bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: nnjagnga333
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes