skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
so... i got the blowjob scene with Krista, and the "cum drinking one", didn't progress with her to see if i can get the titjob one, nor the sex scene... got the blowjob scene with Samantha, and the sex scene with anna, i fucked the werewolf girl, and got a scene where i impregnate Sam (evil path)... there's probably a good path scene for Sam after the fight, but i didn't save to see... but i see there's a LOT of scenes in the game files that didn't made to the game, like the one with the cow girl, with the elf, with a dragon girl, with the succubus, not to mention the NTR ones... idk what i can see in this version or not

coazy83

Oct 10, 2017
I'm convinced that there's an epidemic of artists who've never actually seen a real boob before so their fantasies just go wild and think that every big & busty woman they draw just have these ridiculously disproportionately massive jugs that don't even in the slightest make sense for a womans physique.

Big breast tags don't have to be exaggerated like this in the art.

I know I sound mean or cynical, but here I go downloading because I'm into it.
*Insert get a loads of this guy.jpeg*

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Language: English
doubt.
joking aside, the translation is... a few steps better than MTL. but is still engrish
and there is the occasional untranslated text.

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Big breast tags don't have to be exaggerated like this in the art.
Neither do they have to be in realistic proportions.
But again, the argument of "Why anime women have unrealistic proportions?" is the same as asking why cartoon characters have sticks for limbs or having a head the size of their torso. It's an art style. You know, since there are many different styles in art.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Game has some bugs. I am not seeing a good way to contact the dev with bug reports. which means they won't get fixed
Pretty sure you're missing a futa tag unless that succubus on the left of the main image is hotdogging someone.
from the location of the penis, and the way she is leaking pussy juice on its top, she clearly IS hotdogging someone. (the MC)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how do you get the nun to leave you alone?
... she is an integral part of the party. and the main damage dealer, and the healer, and a core waifu.
why would you want to get rid of her?
you guys sure this doesnt have NTR in it?
So far I have only seen netori where you play as the bull and steal someone else's wife.
edit: turns out there are 2 netorare scenes too where you are the cuck

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bugs I found thus far:

1. old woman wants 5 shark teeth to save son. this does not register as a quest
2. finish the above quest. son is healthy now. gives you best sword i found in the game... wait a few more days. a new grave appeared and his grandma developed an identical twin who stands next to the grave crying about her dead grandson you didn't save.
3. finish king board quest. wait a few days. go back to dungeon where it was... can re trigger it
4. raise priestess affection. suddenly her (arranged) husband (who I think never fucked her? he thinks she is fat) appears and drags her away. you just stand there like a cuck. chase them down... she opens the door covered in bruises. apparently he beat her offscreen? what? anyways she tells you the story of her arranged marriage and says she will go to the church...
4a. you need to skip time for several days before she actually shows up in the church
4b. you have a permanent sequence break now. any time you go back to her house will re-trigger the scene where she opens the door with bruises and tells you the entire story of her arranged marriage again
5. multiple instances of untranslated text in japanese

Yea, I am taking a break until this gets more bugfixes. oh I checked some of the dev sites, if I want to send bug reports I need to sign up as a donor on one of his sites... or maybe email them. but its very inconvenient to email bug reports. overall big mistake to make bug reports so inaccessible.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Bugs I found thus far:

4. raise priestess affection. suddenly her (arranged) husband (who I think never fucked her? he thinks she is fat) appears and drags her away. you just stand there like a cuck. chase them down... she opens the door covered in bruises. apparently he beat her offscreen? what? anyways she tells you the story of her arranged marriage and says she will go to the church...
4a. you need to skip time for several days before she actually shows up in the church
4b. you have a permanent sequence break now. any time you go back to her house will re-trigger the scene where she opens the door with bruises and tells you the entire story of her arranged marriage again
if you trigger this enough times, when she explain her story, the party order changes, and she goes to first slot, making things messy when a story event happens, when both the MC and her shows up in the screen, making there be 2 of her...

Reactions: mrttao
Jun 1, 2022
finally finished the demo man this game is going to need a serious walkthrough in the future I couldn't find a way to trigger some events, others there is art but no event and tons of bugs.

Hopefully it improves in the future it was no enjoyable running around like a headless chicken not knowing what to do half the time.

I do want to know if all the art in the game has scenes or some dont because I searched for some scenes for hours and couldn't find them I say about 30% of the art I dint find because I dint know if there was a certain trigger or if the art is just in the folder and hasnt been programed in to events yet anyways im too exhausted to find out I will just ask the dev on discord later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeunLeben69

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
if you trigger this enough times, when she explain her story, the party order changes, and she goes to first slot, making things messy when a story event happens, when both the MC and her shows up in the screen, making there be 2 of her...
A. she explains the full story the very first time I triggered it
B. it is definitely a sequence break and not a repeat scene.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I have obtained the Boar King meat but the quest is not completed, who should I give this quest to?

Dankdentry

Aug 24, 2017
Hmm cant seem to find the third kid when playing hide and seek. Found the one in the barrels and the one in the bush. Says thats its supposed to be in a box but have clicked them all and nothing...
In the beginning of the game you can play hide and seek, where's the kid hiding in a box? found one in barrel and the bush.
Took me a minute to find it but it's this box right here.

fcd1ac968cc97136b37f30957e5cca55.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Where is the Boar king???
At the top of the town there are two exists. one into a cave dungeon, and one out into a wilderness
go into the dungeon. go deeper to 2nd floor. explore it until you see 3 boars, one of them blue, and a little white circle near them. step on the white circle to start the boss fight
king boar has about twice the HP of regular boar I think

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes