• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Hmm cant seem to find the third kid when playing hide and seek. Found the one in the barrels and the one in the bush. Says thats its supposed to be in a box but have clicked them all and nothing...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: cant complete the thread without asking for save.

for real tho, i need some save, im too lazy to grind thru all the quest, and gallery doesnt seems to be unlocked right from start like first game

metus101

Mar 2, 2021
In the beginning of the game you can play hide and seek, where's the kid hiding in a box? found one in barrel and the bush.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Idc about the people that hate big boobs I just love them if it's paired with ntr it makes it simply perfect

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I seem to have missed how I can make money from the minerals/etc I found in the maze, I can't seem to sell them for cash?

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
Bugs? there were a lot of them in the last game, but it was interesting - the truth is, the author did not fully reveal the potential
wondering how it's going to work

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes