• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
johndoe1545

i added the Supporters v0.3
Win: - - - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight6797

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
A pretty dope demo I must say. It has a good amount of content. Looking at my file the one I have is about 3:45 h long. (Ignoring I needed to restart the game 3 times because I failed the Quest with Anna.)

Well, what can I say ? Give it a try if you want to play a RPG with lewd stuff, where the focus is all about MC banging different chicks without any bad stuff. Im talking Netori is here the main focus, and it seems the NTR parts are only parts in the story IF you failed quest -> which are avoidable. In all my runs I didnt encountered a single one so I can say safetly this wont be a NTR game.

The 0.3 Demo ends when you defead the mutated/corrupted Wolfs. They are strong but if you do all the side quest + buy all the high gear + grind to level 16 you will have a easy run. I will agree with some people when they say the game feels "cheap". Probably because of how the assets look and how fast passed it plays. Personally I would prefer more side quest in the first town with more variety of gear/items. Would be even better if we had more slots aviable. The story is interesting, but im not sure how the prologue has anything to do with the main game.
Also a walkthrough or a hint system where you could fail mission would be nice.

Because I couldnt get these scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the NTR From what I got:
" Side quest fail = no bitches " and " There'll be come cuckold scenes in game which only can be trigger by lose to some boss battle. But I'm planing about if you lose too many time or didnt save those NPC back for too long, you'll lose them forever (these events only happen to side characters. " Thats what the Dev said on his twitter. As long NTR is avoidable I dont have a problem with it and so far it is. It seems at some point in the game you get to a point where you reach a timer and if you didnt "saved" her or "helped" her or "fixed" her, you will end up with such a scene:
Dont know if these are even in the game. I only got them from his official Twitter.

Not sure how I should feel like when the newest progress shows only "failed" NTR stuff. Hope it wont detrail into this content to much. But right now, at least for 0.3, its full on Netori. Be it with Krista, Anna or Samantha.
I got the "ending" with them where both of them offer their virginity to MC and impregnate them, which have the "pure" ending for their quest. But I also had a path which was "evil" where I fucked Anna infront of her husband but couldnt progress further since I automaticly fail the quest to ask him to defend the city.

In the end, a good RPG game so far. Hope it stays this way as 0.3 is.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
atsushi
spill the beans what new in 0.6 ? Do we get new location ? From the pictures in the files there are scene which dosent make much scenes. The elf make sense, but the one shrine girl fucking a goblin ?

ghghgh441122

Feb 15, 2022
A pretty dope demo I must say. It has a good amount of content. Looking at my file the one I have is about 3:45 h long. (Ignoring I needed to restart the game 3 times because I failed the Quest with Anna.)

Well, what can I say ? Give it a try if you want to play a RPG with lewd stuff, where the focus is all about MC banging different chicks without any bad stuff. Im talking Netori is here the main focus, and it seems the NTR parts are only parts in the story IF you failed quest -> which are avoidable. In all my runs I didnt encountered a single one so I can say safetly this wont be a NTR game.

The 0.3 Demo ends when you defead the mutated/corrupted Wolfs. They are strong but if you do all the side quest + buy all the high gear + grind to level 16 you will have a easy run. I will agree with some people when they say the game feels "cheap". Probably because of how the assets look and how fast passed it plays. Personally I would prefer more side quest in the first town with more variety of gear/items. Would be even better if we had more slots aviable. The story is interesting, but im not sure how the prologue has anything to do with the main game.
Also a walkthrough or a hint system where you could fail mission would be nice.

Because I couldnt get these scenes:

About the NTR From what I got:
" Side quest fail = no bitches " and " There'll be come cuckold scenes in game which only can be trigger by lose to some boss battle. But I'm planing about if you lose too many time or didnt save those NPC back for too long, you'll lose them forever (these events only happen to side characters. " Thats what the Dev said on his twitter. As long NTR is avoidable I dont have a problem with it and so far it is. It seems at some point in the game you get to a point where you reach a timer and if you didnt "saved" her or "helped" her or "fixed" her, you will end up with such a scene:
Dont know if these are even in the game. I only got them from his official Twitter.

Not sure how I should feel like when the newest progress shows only "failed" NTR stuff. Hope it wont detrail into this content to much. But right now, at least for 0.3, its full on Netori. Be it with Krista, Anna or Samantha.
I got the "ending" with them where both of them offer their virginity to MC and impregnate them, which have the "pure" ending for their quest. But I also had a path which was "evil" where I fucked Anna infront of her husband but couldnt progress further since I automaticly fail the quest to ask him to defend the city.

In the end, a good RPG game so far. Hope it stays this way as 0.3 is.
save pls

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes