dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
For those who are stuck on the 2nd floor of the ruins, you first need to have done two or all three Town of Wisdom quests (which are in the forest) and make sure that you do not have this item key SHOP KEEPER AIS MODULE in your inventory.

If you have it and have not yet spoken to the AI, modify the save file and delete it, because if you have it and talk to the AI, it will give you 5 points for the store, when originally it had to open the store for us and return to the safe room and we can enter the sealed door and play the mini game of questions.

I used the RpgMakerSaveEdit application to do it. I don't know if the online save editor allows you to see the key item that gives the bug and not advance with the quest of this town.
what did you edit in the save?

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
item key AIS MODULE STORE it turns out that you have 1, therefore you must modify it so that it remains at 0. It is also doubled if you do the quest to deliver the supplies
did that the item staied at my enventory but with number 0

do you have a full save? the gallery is missing the shrine maiden costum scene and one of the elf scenes

edit; never min foun one

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
If you had already entered the ruin and talked to the AI before modifying the save, you will not be able to continue advancing with the story
Save 7 is what I got in the entire game

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Press "Q" and select the gallery option. There will be all the available scenes and ways to get them.
please include a warning to:
1. always save before opening the gallery
2. always reload a save when you are done with the gallery.
3. never ever save AFTER opening the gallery.

because the gallery is super buggy and prone to breaking your save

Reactions: Grooooooty

Upisir

Oct 13, 2018
What to do after saving succubi village and impregnate Catherine?The North path is blocked.o_O

Last edited:

P2111

Jul 9, 2020
I am stuck at elf quest
I did the tree points to 41 instead of 30 still no level up and after tina scene it says to come after tomorrow to see but nothing happens after that pls help

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I am stuck at elf quest
I did the tree points to 41 instead of 30 still no level up and after tina scene it says to come after tomorrow to see but nothing happens after that pls help
The elf quest ends after you fuck her, it is just side content that is not required for anything else

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Stuck on the quest to give your semen to the world tree. I've given over 30 jars, but nothing ever happens. It just keeps giving me the option to give more, or ask his wife to help.

There's also a glitch with bringing a pig to the vampire chick, after the first time. When I get the pig again, the return to the tavern, it'll just flash a scene where im sitting at a table with the two owners, but no dialogue. It just flashes right back to standing at the counter. And if I try to talk to her again, it just repeats the same scene.

Is there a full guide for this game?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes