Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Apparently he updated the game with some bugfixes
The post was public.

Although it's being a while,

but due to there's people reported bug to me,

so I decided to fix the game one more time.

Succubus Village prosperity change

Armory 10=>20

Research institute 10=>15

Glory hole 10=>15

Add a fairy of the fixing error in Succubus Village

which is a backup plan for player's prosperity already reach 90 but can't trigger 100 event

Sacred tree in Succubus Village bug fix

Sacred tree semen donation fix

Make reminder to the Shop keeper AI's module for the town of wisdom's event

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I am having a problem with the shopkeeper in the town of wisdom, as in I can't start the first part of the quest because it immediately receive the module.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
For those who are stuck on the 2nd floor of the ruins, you first need to have done two or all three Town of Wisdom quests (which are in the forest) and make sure that you do not have this item key SHOP KEEPER AIS MODULE in your inventory.

If you have it and have not yet spoken to the AI, modify the save file and delete it, because if you have it and talk to the AI, it will give you 5 points for the store, when originally it had to open the store for us and return to the safe room and we can enter the sealed door and play the mini game of questions.

I used the RpgMakerSaveEdit application to do it. I don't know if the online save editor allows you to see the key item that gives the bug and not advance with the quest of this town.
Thanks, I was confused about the shop keeper.

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Does this game had a skill tree?

Try to beat the mutants wolf in the succubus village with sword of bloodlust but they keep getting healed 999 HP every round so any tips of how to beat them?

where to find better equipment?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Does this game had a skill tree?

Try to beat the mutants wolf in the succubus village with sword of bloodlust but they keep getting healed 999 HP every round so any tips of how to beat them?

where to find better equipment?
Press Q anywhere in the worldmap.

jzelaya

Jul 23, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of The Savior of Impregnation v1.0 with Q & W Button
It's says it's missing is there another way!!! I'm playing an android version with no W or Q button

Kartakana

May 5, 2022
Guys, im stuck at the succubus village quest. I skipped too much and i dont know where katherine's basement is or where to go

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Well, the cow lady has no more "progress", soft love scene or intense, so, no bug there, but you can get an extra scene if you have the milking machine. Until the new update, no more content, yet.

I checked the Krista progress aaaaand...

Bugfix 2.2.2:

Krista gallery Fixes:

-Fixed the unlock in the gallery of scene of dildo.
-Fixed the unlock in the gallery of scene of intense sex.

If you find more, just let me know and I will check it.

-Dp out.
intense sex with Elena never stops even after she goes negative in stamina

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes