Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Stuck on the quest to give your semen to the world tree. I've given over 30 jars, but nothing ever happens. It just keeps giving me the option to give more, or ask his wife to help.

There's also a glitch with bringing a pig to the vampire chick, after the first time. When I get the pig again, the return to the tavern, it'll just flash a scene where im sitting at a table with the two owners, but no dialogue. It just flashes right back to standing at the counter. And if I try to talk to her again, it just repeats the same scene.

Is there a full guide for this game?
the tree quest ends after you fuck the elf wife and the husband discovers. The game isnt finished and the vampire never got developed to the point of having scenes or progress

Reactions: Janus6966

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
the tree quest ends after you fuck the elf wife and the husband discovers. The game isnt finished and the vampire never got developed to the point of having scenes or progress
Thanks for the info. But then why is the game tagged as "complete"?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game? well, at least for me.
After marriage scene i lost complete interest in the story and already played 8 hours, so for me is enough, there's a villain woman out there but i have 5 wonderful women to be with, they can summon another dude to do the rest.
* It someone knows if the story continues after marriage tell me, i didnt find any clue to continue.
1710964734330.png

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
After marriage scene i lost complete interest in the story and already played 8 hours, so for me is enough, there's a villain woman out there but i have 5 wonderful women to be with, they can summon another dude to do the rest.
* It someone knows if the story continues after marriage tell me, i didnt find any clue to continue.
View attachment 3462903
Just the beach scene I guess

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
thats an optional villain (u can ignore him and nothing happens), i mean the story villain, that woman in shadows, last time i see her was in succubus village battle, after that... nothing
* Well, cant do much since this game in not "finished", dev is already doing other game, so for they, its finished.

- Dont know why they doesnt have the same name for all their social media, they need branding lessons

Last edited:

Gokushru

Feb 4, 2024
View attachment 3462903
Marriage options

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
thats an optional villain (u can ignore him and nothing happens), i mean the story villain, that woman in shadows, last time i see her was in succubus village battle, after that... nothing
* Well, cant do much since this game in not "finished", dev is already doing other game, so for they, its finished.

- Dont know why they doesnt have the same name for all their social media, they need branding lessons
I'm 100% sure that the villainess is the succubus you marry, she just has a change of heart after you show her kindness and save the village.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Bro
View attachment 3462903
Bro , can you please help me with a play through ?
I can't seem to progess beyond doing the 1st 2-3 quest .
I've had sex with the sick wife once and now can't do anything.
Even the map is closed from all directions ?
Please help me

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Does anyone has any walkthrough? I can't seem to progress ahead of 1st 1-3 quest.
The map in locked from all directions , I don't know what to do .
Please help

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone has any walkthrough? I can't seem to progress ahead of 1st 1-3 quest.
The map in locked from all directions , I don't know what to do .
Please help
sry bro, i delete my save and forgot how i finished the game, just read dialogues, if i got stucked for a while in that game was because i didnt pay too much attention on dialogues

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes