Atlan

May 18, 2018
I infiltrate the bandit base and get the docs but when i jump out the window im stuck in a bush/tree.. Does someone know a fix

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
I found a hotfix for v1.1 english version

it links to a google drive data.rar file that anyone can download.
Google Drive

- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

edit: does not actually fix any of the bugs... except that if you have her wearing taimanin suit, then the first conversation with her now works. but if you call her up afterwards it will show her in taimanin suit instead of swimsuit.
Thnaks

sovn

May 4, 2019
what should i do, i have reached 190 prosperity?
in this game a lot of things can be answered with this question:
are you using a save from a previous version?
if yes you are out of luck, one thing you could try is interacting with the prosperity "bugfix" NPC that show up in front of her house.
have you already done the story part where you go inside her basement? that happens once you get to 100 prosperity and after that you get 3 days before the final battle. if it didnt happen you might just be stuck (this game has really bad spaghetti coding).
if you already did all of that and she is still missing she might be on the house at the south of succubus village with the blind main body of the trader girl, if you give them semen for some days you will advance on the succubus queen relationship quest.

Mar 6, 2021
I found a hotfix for v1.1 english version

it links to a google drive data.rar file that anyone can download.
Google Drive

- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

edit: does not actually fix any of the bugs... except that if you have her wearing taimanin suit, then the first conversation with her now works. but if you call her up afterwards it will show her in taimanin suit instead of swimsuit.
I guess there is another bugfix:

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I guess there is another bugfix:

GDrive
1. blacklisting bob in the beach now works,

2. global NTR disable also works in the beach if you don't blacklist bob

3. krista will now correctly display on the beach even if she was wearning taimanin outfit when you entered

4. beach variables do not reset when you run it. so if you imported an older save you still need to restart the game for beach to work correctly. save editor just shows squares because it isn't using unicode variables because RPGM is trash. only reason to not have unicode is if you are trying to make your program compatible with win95/98/Me installs that have not been updated via internet (updates add unicode support to those OS).
the game is released in english, chinese, and japanese. but the dev says he is korean. I have no clue what app locale I would even need to try to and display the variable names... and even if I could I wouldn't be able to read them.

Last edited:

Deltaforceone9

Mar 5, 2024
Hello, I am in the Minotaur Village Hotel. One evening a man came to look for Krista and it was impossible to find her. Does anyone have a solution please?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes