Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
This game has always been broken, usually horrifically. The dev either doesn't seem to be the best at programming or is making their game way too complex, I suspect the former. There's been instances where questlines would soft lock, events would repeat, events wouldn't fire, or they'd only fire from the wrong input and usually break. I liked this game at first but every time he fixed something 3 more things would break and I kinda just gave up on it a few updates ago. Hearing that someone who turned NTR off got NTRd at the beach was enough for me to know I made the right choice.
yeah sometimes i got soft lock / cg keep appearing despite event finished, not gonna lie the early to near end experience is pretty good in my opinion in this game and i don't mind if there is cuck content as long it's avoidable and fortunately in this game netori hold the major content. i guess i just download the new version and watch from the gallery for their new content :ROFLMAO: .

Horalover

May 7, 2017
does the ntr happen in front of the mc or behind his back?
The seduction and buildup is done behind the MC's back, but he can peek on them when they start fucking. He can also willingly lend out his partner to Bob. He doesn't have any reaction though
The beach scene is hidden NTR where the MC doesn't know what's going on.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
I defended the succubi Village and conquered the succubi Queen - What do I do next? Is it the end of the game?

EdwardThomas

Nov 22, 2021
What's new? The update says only "new content", but I think the new scenes are not in the gallery, and didn' t find it by walking on the map. There is always a chance I can't find it regardless of anything else because code is fucked, happened before.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes