Siten0

Jan 7, 2023
What's new? The update says only "new content", but I think the new scenes are not in the gallery, and didn' t find it by walking on the map. There is always a chance I can't find it regardless of anything else because code is fucked, happened before.
I definitely agree that there are some issues with the code, but the new content is there in the gallery. I'm no expert, but if you started from your old save, this might be the reason.

By the way, the new contents are the Vampire Milf in the restaurant and the Tavernkeeper Lisa in the Succebus village. Also, the Museum has been completely rework.

Reactions: EdwardThomas

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
About 80-85% of the game is MC getting his harem, Bob was added way later for those who wanted NTR and even meeting him is really something optional. Most of the game focuses on corruption (the main girl is married, three of the secondary characters are too, so if you enjoy wifestealing games its quite good).
Is this still true or is the ntr/vanilla ratio more 50/50 now, almost a year later?

Pxzcm

Jan 25, 2023
How do I get to the beach part i finished everything as in Quest I think I finished all the girls

Last edited:

Siten0

Jan 7, 2023
Thanks.. Is there any more bug other than from vampire quest?
Ah yes there was a problem with the Light2png file but it was easy to fix

You will go to www > img > animations files respectively, copy and paste Light4 and change its name to Light2.

This might be a little difficult since you're playing on your phone, but I think you can solve it by connecting your phone to the computer in the worst case scenario. Good luck.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes