4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lonewolf1109

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for the feedback man, I appreciate it! And honestly, the Caroline scene was the one I was struggling with if I should even put it in the first place. At first, I wanted to take things slow since I decided to commit to focusing on the story first, maybe give her some content in chapter 2 and leave it in a tiny peck or hug for now. It was more of this weird dumb pressure I felt of "maybe the players need 'content' even if it feels forced" since I have all these renpy games that I've played in the past stuck in my head screaming "give them the smut!" at me. So yeah, definitely adding options to that.

As for the harem tag, I've strongly considered it, though I want to carefully navigate around it since the personalities of some of the main four would clash strongly against the idea.
To give the early smut, or not, is always a hard line to walk, and you usually piss off someone either way. Another option would be to give the player the choice.

A couple lines of internal monologue leading into the scene, like, "I would love to hit that, but if I do it now, I wouldn't be any different than her boss. Maybe I should decline and try and turn this into something more?". Then give the player the option of either fucking (which could maybe negatively affect/end future interactions/content), or politely declining her offer and telling her you want to, but would like to start the relationship in a healthier way (no 0.001 fucking, but opens up a more realistic path that fits your ideas for your story better.

Just a thought. I've never written/coded one of these games, so I don't know how much back end work that would be.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
With the way the mc looks and his abilities, It makes me think of Master Chief in a adult visual novel. :LOL:

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good amount of content for 0.1, and the story is exciting. I hope you can get a tester/proofreader onwards.
I'm saying this last because I know how hard is to learn DAZ3D, but I do hope that MC and more characters will have hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes. I don't care if the MC is bald or not, but let him grow his eyebrows and eyelashes... :D

Can't wait to play more, good luck with the game, and ask mods to give you a dev role.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the feedback man, I appreciate it! And honestly, the Caroline scene was the one I was struggling with if I should even put it in the first place. At first, I wanted to take things slow since I decided to commit to focusing on the story first, maybe give her some content in chapter 2 and leave it in a tiny peck or hug for now. It was more of this weird dumb pressure I felt of "maybe the players need 'content' even if it feels forced" since I have all these renpy games that I've played in the past stuck in my head screaming "give them the smut!" at me. So yeah, definitely adding options to that.

As for the harem tag, I've strongly considered it, though I want to carefully navigate around it since the personalities of some of the main four would clash strongly against the idea.
Don't hesitate to remove the Caroline scene if need be, it did feel forced, focus more on the story and character/world build.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
An interesting start storywise, also there are a good variety of girls. It's the Hourglass someting like the cave in the movie Byzantium? Great movie by the way.
There are some fun moments too :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The not so good.
Some parts of the story feel rushed, maybe the dev was trying to introduce too many characters too fast?
Choices, there is no such thing here. At least let us choose if we want to bang or don't before sex scenes.
The all girls worldwide organization is a way to avoid other dicks in game, which can hurt some players masculinty, but it's a bit cringe at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero141214

IllusionsOfHarmony

May 7, 2021
Hi! I wanted to give some info about what's been going on these past few days.

I've been writing the main plot of chapter 2 since around the start of June while I was giving v0.1 the finishing touches. I already had a bunch of notes for it since February, so that aspect should not take too long. But my priority has shifted to fixing all the typos I can. It's actually impressive just how much crap I've spotted now that some of you have started pointing it out. Hopefully, I won't repeat these in future releases since I know that it can harm the experience.

I already had mixed feelings before the release of v0.1. After some thinking and thanks to the feedback given by some, I've decided to provide the players with the choice of whether they would want to pursue the current two scenes present in the game, ESPECIALLY the second one. And yes, giving the options from the start would've been the best course of action, so my bad. I don't plan on making this a kinetic novel at all, and those options would've helped me communicate that. If anything, I now have confirmation that I shouldn't listen to weird 'what if' scenarios in my head and that I should stick with the plan.

I should be able to release v0.1.1 soon enough. Thanks to all of you who've played the first chapter, my motivation has skyrocketed immensely, so whether you've liked or loathed it, thank you. Just the thought of someone spending time with this is enough. Keep it up with the feedback, really appreciated reading all of you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Seems ok but (and it may be an option already in as im still in early stages).. But any chance we can have a MC rename option.. Its a bit of an immersion killer playing as a forced character name instead of giving the reader the freedom to name his or her own chracter to play as for X amount of potential future hours of reading

EDIT - An Hour into playing and i retract my above comment.. Just got to the Rename Character bit.. Just for you own sake tho, might want to add that in the f95 description as i know most like myself also pref to name their mc so you might lose less patient readers who bin it thinking as i did before getting deeper into the 'prologue'..... Other than the prior stuff WOW!! i'm very impressed and if it keeps on going as it has so far then its going to be a very interesting read

Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Seems ok but (and it may be an option already in as im still in early stages).. But any chance we can have a MC rename option.. Its a bit of an immersion killer playing as a forced character name instead of giving the reader the freedom to name his or her own chracter to play as for X amount of potential future hours of reading
You clearly didn't play the whole chapter, later on, in the madam A office, you can change your name.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Pretty promising, while the writing/spelling and all that isn't the best it still looks to be a good time. The detail on the girls bodies is nice(little cellulite goes a long way to make an ass look more believable) renders aren't intergalactic but are still very good. Girls are all unique and beautiful and behave different enough from each other though interaction with most is limited atm. For a first release it for the most part left a good enough impression (though I could do without the doctor raping the child in the hospital easter egg). I kinda agree with the scene with the secretary, it did feel kind of out of place and actually a little out of character for mc. Though reading now, you do plan on making it less kinetic so that hopefully addresses a lot of issues

Looking forward to seeing this develop

Last edited:

IllusionsOfHarmony

May 7, 2021
It's been quite an eventful ride these past two weeks, but I finally got to release this fix. Thanks to everyone who's played the first release or is just jumping in.
Now that this is out in the wild and I feel somewhat more comfortable about it, I believe it's time for me to focus on chapter 2. So if I make any changes to what's currently available, they will all come in the next chapter.
As always, keep your feedback and suggestions coming, and thank you!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes