gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
HOW TO TRIGGER SARA'S QUEST
Brother, please check the status of her heart. I really hope it’s working correctly. If it’s at one, everything should work fine. But if it’s at zero and the heart has no outline, then something is broken with her again (this has happened before).
If it's at 1, it will be enough to approach her and talk during the first morning phase, as she won't be there in the second one.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 3855675 IT'S 0.. THERE'S EVEN NO HEART :D AND I CANT SPEND TIME WITH HER TO LEVEL IT UP..
Fuck, it happened again. Honestly, I still don’t understand what the reason is specifically with her and why she has such a bug. I thought that I screwed him up, because... everything worked during tests. Apparently, this happens under certain conditions.

I'm at work now, when I get home I'll create another fix that will force it to a higher level. Well, I will look and think what’s wrong with her.

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
I just reached the point where MC unlocked the Skill Book in Pyrophina's quest and exited the Grand Library. Once I am out of it I am immediately met with a choice from Pyrophina without any kind of prompt or text describing anything. It's the choice to enter the chest again or not. If I choose to enter, nothing is wrong, but if I choose to go away, the whole event restarts from when MC enters Pyrophina's library while she is sleeping recharging her magic power. And it just loops like that.

Provided a save just in case

P.S.: Just checked something else with the skill book, Experience can go in the negative. I had about 300 pts and I managed to by "Interesting Dreams". I am now at around -690 pts

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I just reached the point where MC unlocked the Skill Book in Pyrophina's quest and exited the Grand Library. Once I am out of it I am immediately met with a choice from Pyrophina without any kind of prompt or text describing anything. It's the choice to enter the chest again or not. If I choose to enter, nothing is wrong, but if I choose to go away, the whole event restarts from when MC enters Pyrophina's library while she is sleeping recharging her magic power. And it just loops like that.

Provided a save just in case

P.S.: Just checked something else with the skill book, Experience can go in the negative. I had about 300 pts and I managed to by "Interesting Dreams". I am now at around -690 pts
Yes, I just uploaded a file with the fix for this problem. You need to place it in the "game" folder.

Wow, you're quite the magician. I'm curious how you managed to do that if the button disappears when there's not enough experience for leveling up?

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Creating a game is, of course, an interesting and fun process. You play through the game yourself, test it 10 times, and everything works fine. But somehow, you all manage to find bugs. It's simply magical.

Reactions: jotto

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
The most ridiculous thing is that I really don't understand what exactly is causing the heart bug. I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out why sometimes it works as it should, and other times it just disappears.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Oh no... I literally JUST wrote here that I can't figure it out, and then I immediately did. God, save my sanity, praise the sun! I'm definitely going crazy. I'll redo the fix now and it will work for you guys. Thank you very much for reporting problems.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Alright, I have redone the file with the fix. Now the heart icons work correctly. At least, I speedran the game from the beginning and there were no bugs. I also loaded someone’s broken save and everything works fine. Fixed the skill leveling issue. Thanks again for your participation.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes