• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Second Half [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Second Half [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Second Half [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Second Half [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
good start both with the story and renders hope Erika comes with and hope we at least get to beat the shit out of the abusive dad but id really prefer torture. hope to see the rest of the journey.

Reactions: VOYEUR and fkrfxr

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Nice start! (y)

Forget the harem and incest, my main question is: will we be able to use one of those three shotguns on the abusive dad?
Why stop at one? :WeSmart: Realistically though, the MC doesn't really shoot guns and would probably need 2 to do the job with a guy that size and rage issues.

Aside from that, it was a nice first release. 2 gorgeous redheads are better than 1. :love:

Reactions: NateGrey

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Loved the start of this story, lovable female characters, good MC, and so many possibilites where this story can go, given the setup. And Erika is an absolute bombshell! Didn't see the game banner in the thread, so all the while the date with her I was just thinking that this would be a one time only (to hook player in), and the progress with the next women will be more of slowburn. But it looks like we'll be able to convince her to come with us, it would be such a pity not to!

Someone mentioned that MC should be uglier, but I think he's just perfect for what this sets out to be. Not a weirdo, good looking, smart, and even though he lacks a bit of confidence given the lack of practice, he makes progress on that part as well. Not often do we get MCs like that on these boards, and I personally appreciate it that we do in this case.

All in all, solid start, and I am looking forward to the next updates.
Thank you!
I will try to make all characters "unique", and don't worry about Erika, she is here to stay!
Your description of MC is exactly what I was aiming for, just a regular guy, he has insecurities like all of us, and he's trying to overcome them.
We will see how it goes...

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Holy SH one T I hope the next update is tomorrow as I can't wait (slight bug but a couple of times in Hot scenes the text galloped on without giving a chance to read it - Yes I wanted to read it even though they were at it {sad really}) Oh and with those lovely ladies I vote for a harem tag as I can't choose only one of them!

Last edited:

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Holy SH one T I hope the next update is tomorrow as I can't wait (slight bug but a couple of times in Hot scenes the text galloped on without giving a chance to read it - Yes I wanted to read it even though they were at it {sad really}) Oh and with those lovely ladies I vote for a harem tag as I can't choose only one of them!
It's not sad at all!
Each line of text tells a bit of the story, and I want them all to be read, even in those parts!
Thanks for the feedback, I will correct it

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That overview is pretty vague but I'll happily start the second half of my life with every single one of those women.

Reactions: olecramid

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Ok, here I leave my humble opinion.

Wow. This is definitely a very, very good first impression. Things I liked:

The MC. It is not every day that we have games where the MC is an older man. I'm someone who empathizes with MCs a lot, and this game is no exception. The MC seems very good to me. Enough normal, but his personality seems very good to me. In general, all the characters presented so far seem very human to me. And I love this. So, a very good point this MC.

The girls: As I said, they also seemed very human to me. Especially Erika, although perhaps because she was the one we saw the most in this update. And also maybe because of this, my favorite character so far. I loved her. I think she will be my main girl.
About Maggie, we also saw a bit and the main problem she faces: Her relationship with her boyfriend. Although, I do not usually enjoy "taking" girls from their partners. In this case, I still don't know what chances I will have. But I would like to romance her.

About Emily and Jennifer, also an interesting story. I don't want to give spoilers, but it looks like it's going to be a somewhat hard story. And as long as I have a choice for the MC to help Emily and be good to her, I'll be happy.

Romance is my cup of tea, and whenever I see the romance tag in a game, I hope we have real romance. In this game, it seems that way. I don't know if there are plans for other routes, but I really hope the story stays human, organic and, for my taste, romantic.

So having said all this, without any doubt it is a game that I am looking forward to and I will follow the track.
¡Gran trabajo y mucho éxito en el desarrollo!

Last edited:

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Thanks a lot for your words.
I really want the characters to feel human.
I love the romance in a game and I really hope I can show it in the dialogues and the different stories.
Maggie's story is too green in this first release, it's just a glance... I don't want to spoil anything but there will be a lot more from that side...
The protagonist will be crossing paths in the near future but I want to tell a little of each story before that
Like I said, I want my characters to feel human and I want their stories to be good on their own...
I really hope I can deliver!!!

Muchas gracias y espero verte para la segunda parte!!!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Blown away. Monster start.. awesome writing only matched by the splendiferous renders.. Too soon to rate it out of ten.. but definitely two thumbs up!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Second Half [v0.2.5] [OlecramID] [OS@702MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 702MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 253MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Thx for the share!

I really enjoyed it honestly, enough to write up a review wich i don't often do so that's saying a lot. Will definitely be following this one in the future

Best of luck with the project olecramid (y)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This looks very good to be honest.

Will start playing this in 6 months.

Good luck dev!!

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes